oppressive mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oppressive mother

be a good a son to your ammi and appreciate her as you'll miss her once she's gone and quit complaining about her on a forum
    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
      be a good a son to your ammi and appreciate her as you'll miss her once she's gone and quit complaining about her on a forum
      That's quite harsh as he's seeking advice to better the situation Alhumdulillah.
      (Ibn Taymiyyah)
      www.cage.ngo
      www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
        That's quite harsh as he's seeking advice to better the situation Alhumdulillah.
        Hows it harsh? i'm giving the brother advice. Quit being judgemental
        82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
          Hows it harsh? i'm giving the brother advice. Quit being judgemental
          The part which is harsh is the 'quit complaining' as that doesn't really help or maybe it's just the language which was used like your 'quit' above too as it's rude. Anyway this is completely off topic and I don't want to derail the thread. :jkk:
          (Ibn Taymiyyah)
          www.cage.ngo
          www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
            The part which is harsh is the 'quit complaining' as that doesn't really help or maybe it's just the language which was used like your 'quit' above too as it's rude. Anyway this is completely off topic and I don't want to derail the thread. :jkk:
            maybe your perceptions re a persons comments are inaccurate? As for the word quit is it rude? Allahu'alim. Wasnt my intention.

Anyhows back to topic - to OP i apologise if you found my naseeha rude :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X