• CCTV in masjids

:salams

why oh why?? :scratch:
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Re: CCTV in masjids

um.....

When did you come back?
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

i out on bail

Comment

I see.

I guess the mods will be watching you closely, kind of like how the masjid has to watch the shady people who enter.
        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."

Comment

because people have stolen at mosques. Also sometimes you get riff-raffs lurking about at so its protecting the people in the mosque.

Also depends where the camera is, sisters area, foyer/reception area and so forth.
          "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

yeh but they in the sisters side...and i guess the only people that can view them are males :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
              yeh but they in the sisters side...and i guess the only people that can view them are males :scratch:
              Some people go to the sister section, because they believe that there are no cameras there, and try to steal or cause a rukus. It's a security issue.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                don't you think it's fairly obvious why there are cameras in the ladies side......

some of them might be shady duh.......i hope thats what you were thinking, though i doubt it.....

Comment

drat!! double post
                  Last edited by res novae; 19-03-10, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I've been to Mosques where I have seen people walk in from outside in to the offices and mess around with the CCTV equipment!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                      I've been to Mosques where I have seen people walk in from outside in to the offices and mess around with the CCTV equipment!
                      I hope you stopped them, or told the office about it.

Comment

my hubby got his shoes stolen from the mosque once :(

Comment

Originally posted by *Naz* View Post
                          my hubby got his shoes stolen from the mosque once :(
                          Thats a classic! shoes stolen in mosque! or when one shoe size is bigger than the other, because someone had the same pair as you! lol
                          "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

one of the CCTV cameras at my local mosque gets smashed up, because the brothers don't agree with it.

its right above the brothers entrance, but there are loads of hidden ones.

I just think its offkey

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

these ones r inside the sisters section...they kinda discreet looking a lot of niqaabis come in and take their niqaab off :scratch:
                              Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X