Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with people who complain to much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you deal with people who complain to much?

:salams

Just wondering, how do you deal with people who complain too much and just talk and talk and never do anything?
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Re: How do you deal with people who complain to much?

:wswrwb:

After a while I just tune out and ignore them,or pretend to listen and do zikr or something.I don't know much people like that though :p
    احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

I agree with Zaitoon...I start to tune out. Some people are just like that, they always complain! It gets a bit tiring!

Comment

probably just complain that theyre always complaining :embar:

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          :salams

Just wondering, how do you deal with people who complain too much and just talk and talk and never do anything?
          Get Jeremy Kyle to sort them out!

A better advice would be to get them to stop talking, meaning interrupt them. force them to listen to you. make sure they dont interrupt and then say, how many blessings have you been given, then start listing them better still write it down for them on paper and tell them to keep it. every time they want to complain tell them to look at the list. If all else fails then smack them on their head and tell them to be a man/ woman!
          "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Working...
          X