X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: niqaaaabbb!!!!!

Originally posted by Muslimah81 View Post
    :wswrwb:

Alhamdulillah sis!! That is fab! May Allah reward you enormously for doing this for His sake!

I started hijab a few days ago too, alhamdulillah.

May Allah keep us all strong and steadfast, increasing our iman and using us as ambassadors for Islam, ameen.
    #

MashaAllah ukthi, im SO glad....covering for Allahs sake is the most beautiful feeling ur on sucha a high subhannallah! And the rewards r immense. Keep reading surahs on this particular issue as the shaytaan will mess with u by making u feel "unpretty" on some days, just renew ur intentions when this happns and know that thousands of other sis are also in ur shoes.
    I LOVE the video of the "ghetto niqaabis" reminds me of one sis who had a really bad day and this fool made a few remarks and she just switched on him subhanallah loool it was funny cuz he prolly thought that she was fresh and wudnt stand up for herself. May Allah forgive the sister doe, she felt bad afterwards.

May Allah keep us all steadfast upon the haq and protect us from the kufaar, Ameen
    Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Comment

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Originally posted by repenter86 View Post
      but subhanallah the 'muslim' men shamed themselves, I drew more attention from men with niqaab, some one told me that some of these men think that I might be up 4 anything and I hide my face so no one would recognize me....istaghfirallah...how people think! anyway...took it off for that reason but would like to one day move and wear it again.....
      With all due respect, if these aforementioned Muslim men shamed themselves, then the one that took off the niqab citing them as an excuse shamed herself even more as she self-admittedly took it off for their sake rather than for Allah's sake. If she took it off for their sake, then whose sake was she even wearing it for in the first place?

I'm not saying this to be critical of the sister, but rather in hopes that she will recognize her error and correct it so that she may better herself and hopefully increase her iman and attain the highest level of paradise through Allah's mercy. May Allah guide her and us, and may Allah protect us from committing riyaa, and may Allah grant us ikhlas, and may Allah enter us into Al-Firdaus! Ameen!

جزاكم الله خيرا

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
      The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

maasha'Allah sis Jannah for putting on the niqaab and sis muslimah81 for gaining courage to wear hijab! Very proud of you both =) May Allah ta'ala keep you steadfast, always.
        May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
        I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
        My Blog

Comment

Ameen to all duas and mabrook to muslimah81!!!

jazakumullahu khayran for all ur help
          Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

Mashallah!

May Allah bless and guide you for following this beautiful deen.

Sometimes it gets difficult, and comments start bothering you, but Allah will reward you, and wearing niqab is a great dawah to all, Muslims and non-muslims!
            Freedom exists only in the hereafter

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
              وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

With all due respect, if these aforementioned Muslim men shamed themselves, then the one that took off the niqab citing them as an excuse shamed herself even more as she self-admittedly took it off for their sake rather than for Allah's sake. If she took it off for their sake, then whose sake was she even wearing it for in the first place?

I'm not saying this to be critical of the sister, but rather in hopes that she will recognize her error and correct it so that she may better herself and hopefully increase her iman and attain the highest level of paradise through Allah's mercy. May Allah guide her and us, and may Allah protect us from committing riyaa, and may Allah grant us ikhlas, and may Allah enter us into Al-Firdaus! Ameen!

جزاكم الله خيرا

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
              what if she took it off to bring peace to the family between her and her mother? is that still shameful?

i dont think anyone should judge a person who took the niqab off, only allah(swt) knows whats in their hearts and why they did take it off
              ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
                what if she took it off to bring peace to the family between her and her mother? is that still shameful?

i dont think anyone should judge a person who took the niqab off, only allah(swt) knows whats in their hearts and why they did take it off
                I'm not judging anyone or trying to pry into anyone's heart, and she didn't take it off for the reason you mentioned (and that's a whole new issue which there is no reason to get into as it doesn't have to do with this anyway)--she personally stated the reason she took it off (i.e. for others--and I already quoted her in my original post):

Originally posted by repenter86 View Post
                but subhanallah the 'muslim' men shamed themselves, I drew more attention from men with niqaab, some one told me that some of these men think that I might be up 4 anything and I hide my face so no one would recognize me....istaghfirallah...how people think! anyway...took it off for that reason but would like to one day move and wear it again.....
                The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

assalamu alaikum

ok its been i think around 3ish weeks ive been wearing it and i need abit of help..

i feel sooooooo hooot wen i wear it! even if it is cold outside i feel really hot and im getting spots :(
                  my skin also goes really really dry but i walk around with cream so thats ok, its jus the spots that are annoying me..
                  and ive got 2, a normal one that u tie at the back and the elastic one that u can pull down and BOTH of them always go in my eyes so im constantly pulling it down..any suggestions on niqabs that dnt do that?

jazakumullahu khayran

wassalamu alaikum

My Blog

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you
                    islamway
                    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

• Re: niqaaaabbb!!!!!

Originally posted by Jannah101 View Post
                      assalamu alaikum

ok its been i think around 3ish weeks ive been wearing it and i need abit of help..

i feel sooooooo hooot wen i wear it! even if it is cold outside i feel really hot and im getting spots :(
                      my skin also goes really really dry but i walk around with cream so thats ok, its jus the spots that are annoying me..
                      and ive got 2, a normal one that u tie at the back and the elastic one that u can pull down and BOTH of them always go in my eyes so im constantly pulling it down..any suggestions on niqabs that dnt do that?

jazakumullahu khayran

wassalamu alaikum
                      mayb get one with a bit wider section for the eyes if that one is always going in ur eyes, there is some variety in how big the eye space is with different niqabs, so mayb another will b more comfy. then wen ur used 2 it can go back 2 the narrower one
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
                        May Allah make it easy for you
                        Ameen!

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                        mayb get one with a bit wider section for the eyes if that one is always going in ur eyes, there is some variety in how big the eye space is with different niqabs, so mayb another will b more comfy. then wen ur used 2 it can go back 2 the narrower one
                        Jazakillahu khayran sis, do u know where i can find any of those? when i went with my friend we could only find ones where the eye part is a slit...

My Blog

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum WaRahmatullah

ive been wearing niqab for abit and there is soo much pressure from my mum to take it off and her reasons are kinda legit.

1) i travel alot
                          2) i still have one year of uni and i live in a racist-ish area and she was sayin in the winter its going to get dark around 4pm, and some of my lessons wont finish untill 6pm, then what? and she was sayin that i am jus making myself an easy target. My friend was in my area the other day and she was like she felt so scared and she doesnt wear niqab
                          3) I kind of need a job coz my brother is the one bringin in all the income and i gota help him coz we sumhow got ourselves in debt and not to mention the student loan, and the niqab cuts down so many jobs that i can do, its so easy to say people dont need to see your face for you to do this work but in reality it is different.

so, i was thinkin i should wear it properly after marriage, coz then my husband will be responsible for me and i would have the time to look for a better job that will allow me to wear niqab - probably an islamic school or somethin..and i wouldnt need to travel back and forth from uni e.t.c. and my mum wouldnt be so worried about me all the time
                          i think thats the best thing for me right now, to listen to my mum but i feel so depressed in taking this step :(

My Blog

Comment

just a question but between the
                            hijab (head scarf only)
                            abaya + hijab
                            niqab

which is fardh?

Comment

salaam ^^

all are fardh and but there is difference of opinion on niqab, majority say its highly recomended and rest say it is fardh

basically wearning a headscarf and loose fitted abaya that doesnt show your figure is what is the obligation - thats pretty much the minimum

correct me if im wrong

My Blog

Comment

the number of sister wearing is just increasing whatever the conditions out there ... Even if some muslims disagree about the niqab we need to unite against this opression against part of our Ummah who regard niqab as obligatory in all environments.

Remember the story of the Black and the White Bull

http://www.hijabnow.com
                                Last edited by Berrah2007; 22-05-10, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X