Hijamah Sunnah Performed in London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijamah Sunnah Performed in London

"I did not pass by any group on the night of Al Isra (night ascension), except that they said to me, 'Oh Muhammad, tell your Ummah to do Hijamah.'" Ibn Majah, 3477

Assalaam Alaikum

Dear Brothers and Sisters we perform Hijamah and we are based in London.
    This is a sunnah practice and is used to maintain general well being.
    It also treats illnesses from hair loss to diabetes, weight loss, arthriris and back pain.
    We also have trained women for female patients.
    Also provide ruqiyah.
    Provide home visits aswell throughout the country.

Contact me on 07912862449
    [email protected]

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) said, "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping (Hijama), and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire."

Hijama is an Arabic word meaning ‘sucking or vacuum’. Originally Hijama was known as ‘cupping’ because of the use of cups as therapeutic tools. The horn or cup was heated to create a negative pressure and this was mostly used to draw out blood and pus, but later, it was found to be effective in treating other diseases and over time developed into a therapeutic method.

Benefits of Hijama Therapy

The strengthening and stimulating effects of Hijama therapy make it successful in treating the following conditions: cellulite, weight loss, fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhoea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, asthma, anaemia, depression and emotional problems, atrophy, sciatica, common cold and flu, skin problems, emotional problems, depression and much more.

Immunity, Detox, Muscles spasms

Traditional medicine tells us that all pain is due to stagnation of blood and Qi. The cups used in Hijama create a wonderful pulling power that reduces pain and enhances the mobilization of the immune system, stagnated blood and Qi (energy life force). Hijama therapy is effective in treating some clinical manifestations of external pathogens that are fighting at the level of the skin. Symptoms like high fever, a cough with thin yellow phlegm, wheezing and thirst are helped with Hijama. It also relieves the symptoms associated with stagnation of body systems and fluids that can be the result of lack of movement, injury, stress, lack of blood, Qi or the invasion of cold into the body and joints. Hijama can be applied to specific dysfunctional points of the body like what is done in acupuncture. After a short time the patient will feel warmth and pain will be reduced.

Hijama treatment releases toxins with minimal additional stress to internal organs and it directly de-acidifies tissues, enhances blood circulation, stimulates the immune system and reduces stress as it releases chemicals in the body that reduce stress and depression. It also facilitates a sufficient flow of nutrition to the affected tissues and stimulates the flow of blood and lymph and so improves blood and lymph flow, and activates the function of the organs.

Performing Hijama on the corresponding organ points is used to treat disorders such as liver and kidney problems, respiratory diseases, digestive disorders and some gynaecological disorders. It can also be used to treat muscle spasms especially in the back. It is useful in treating painful joints, stomach-ache, vomiting and diarrhoea. Since Hijama stimulates the flow of blood it helps to treat blood stagnation, poor circulation, and asthmatic conditions.

It is important to have Hijamah performed by someone who is qualified to do it. Unfortunately many Hijamah practioners are not well-trained and often perform Hijamah incorrectly. Above all, it needs to be done in a clean environment with the practioner wearing gloves and ensuring everything is kept as sterile as possible. Hijamah is very safe, but a patient's medical and medication history is important to consider, which is often neglected by many practioners.

Hijamah is not just recommended to treat particular ailments, but there is reward if performed with the niyyah (intention) of reviving a Sunnah. In fact, many Muslims have Hijamah performed regularly for this very reason. RasulAllah pbuh said "Whosoever has revived one of my sunnah, has in fact loved me. And the one who has loved me, will be with me in Paradise."

By having Hijamah performed, and telling others, it can be changed from a forgotten Sunnah in to a commonly practiced one. Not only does this have physical benefits, but strengthens one's love for the Sunnah of RasulAllah pbuh.

Our aim inshAllah is to help revive this Sunnah, and see it alive in the lives of many Muslims in the coming years. Please contact us to get more information, or advice about treating particular conditions or just to have Hijamah performed to revive a Sunnah in your own life.

Contact me on 07912862449
    [email protected]

Finally, it is important to always keep in mind that Shifa is from Allah Ta'ala alone. Please make dua that this important Sunnah is revived in our Ummat.

JazarkhAllah Khair
Working...
X