Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

    http://lavendercreek.files.wordpress.../favagroup.jpg

    and this is what it should look like when its done:

    http://www.newredarchives.com/nrapropaganda/len.jpg
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine


    Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

    YES...........in germany,

    the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

  • #2
    Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

    Fool iskandarani, fool bel homos, fool bel sojooq......the menu goes on with the Anti-Colon meal.
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

      They look like chick peas.

      Shall try it out some time though inshallah.
      U WANNA DIE AS A MUSLIM, BUT U DON'T WANNA LIVE AS ONE ???
      IT IS WISE TO FOLLOW SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS THE WAY........
      ........... THE WAY TO JANNAH IS TO FOLLOW THE SUNNAH.

      -- ISLAM ISN'T JUST A RELIGION, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE --

      LIFE IS FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH PRAYER.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

        ooooh i make this, my mum loves it

        I'll have to try your recipe Rainer :jkk:

        Because im indian, Ive never really had this stuff and one of my Iraqi mates told me about it

        I made up my own recipe, as I do and Alhumdollilah it tastes good.....

        its similar to yours tho slight varaition...will post later insha'allah
        وَالْعَصْرِ

        إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

        إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ


        "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

        Khanqah Habibiyah

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

          Aaah fool, with olive oil, the best. Zayt zaytoon is the best, I love it with fool :masha:
          قال بعض السلف :
          خلق الله الملائكة عقولاً بلا شهوة ، وخلق البهائم شهوة بلا عقول، وخلق ابن آدم وركب فيه العقل والشهوة ، فمن غلب عقله شهوته التحق بالملائكة ، ومن غلبت شهوته عقله التحق بالبهائم .

          http://saaid.net/



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

            aren't they fava beans?
            "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
            Al Hijr: 47

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

              Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              ooooh i make this, my mum loves it

              I'll have to try your recipe Rainer :jkk:

              Because im indian, Ive never really had this stuff and one of my Iraqi mates told me about it

              I made up my own recipe, as I do and Alhumdollilah it tastes good.....

              its similar to yours tho slight varaition...will post later insha'allah
              yaaay looks like everyone wants to try it but its not my recipe LOL
              i will post mine later inshallah its slightely different
              There is no such thing as an Israel,
              It is occupied-palestine


              Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

              YES...........in germany,

              the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                Originally posted by Asma-SE View Post
                aren't they fava beans?
                yes ur right

                http://parthenonfoods.com/images/ZiyadFoule15oz08.jpg

                thats just one brand, there are loads more
                There is no such thing as an Israel,
                It is occupied-palestine


                Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

                YES...........in germany,

                the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                  Originally posted by fisabilillah View Post
                  Aaah fool, with olive oil, the best. Zayt zaytoon is the best, I love it with fool :masha:
                  I have mine with سمن بلدي its yummmiiilicious
                  There is no such thing as an Israel,
                  It is occupied-palestine


                  Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

                  YES...........in germany,

                  the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                    sounds good mashaAllah :)
                    when i came to egypt a month ago all ppl were talking about was having your foul for breakfast lol, so we had it the first day....it was good alhamdulillah but i personally think its a bit overrated...i miss my mom's indian food!! closest thing to spicy food i had here was some "dajjaj meksiki" (mexican chicken) our cook lady made for us....that was delish :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                      ok this is how I do mine:

                      Ingredients:
                      Onions
                      green peppers
                      Garlic
                      Cumin
                      tomato puree
                      1 can of Fool Mudamas
                      1 can of beans
                      1 can of green pease
                      salt fresh chillies
                      oil


                      chop onions any size doesnt matter becuz we gonna blend everything in blender at the end !
                      cook onions with a bit of oil and then add the garlic (u can crush garlic with whole cumin seeds) or chopped garlic doesnt really matter
                      add the cumin if u havent added them with crushed garli
                      add fresh chillies (optional)
                      add tomato puree
                      mix mix mix mix until u get that lovely smell
                      then chop some green peppers and add to the sauce
                      then while that is simmering
                      get the fool mudamas and rinse it (optional) some ppl dont rinse I do
                      put in blender, rinse the beans, put in blender with fool, rinse the peas and add it too
                      add alittle bit of water, and blend, u might have to add more water if its thick paste
                      then pour the mixture to a bowl or whatever
                      dont wash the blender, put the simmering sauce in blender and blend,
                      then return the fool mixture into the sauce pan, add the blended sauce and mix
                      leave to simmer for about 15/20 mins on low heat
                      dont forget salt
                      lovely
                      There is no such thing as an Israel,
                      It is occupied-palestine


                      Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

                      YES...........in germany,

                      the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                        Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
                        sounds good mashaAllah :)
                        when i came to egypt a month ago all ppl were talking about was having your foul for breakfast lol, so we had it the first day....it was good alhamdulillah but i personally think its a bit overrated...i miss my mom's indian food!! closest thing to spicy food i had here was some "dajjaj meksiki" (mexican chicken) our cook lady made for us....that was delish :)
                        well thats the traditional breakfast for most arabian places,
                        depends how its cooked, I love the restaurants fool its tasty
                        There is no such thing as an Israel,
                        It is occupied-palestine


                        Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

                        YES...........in germany,

                        the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                          Originally posted by RaineR View Post
                          ok this is how I do mine:

                          Ingredients:
                          Onions
                          green peppers
                          Garlic
                          Cumin
                          tomato puree
                          1 can of Fool Mudamas
                          1 can of beans
                          1 can of green pease
                          salt fresh chillies
                          oil


                          chop onions any size doesnt matter becuz we gonna blend everything in blender at the end !
                          cook onions with a bit of oil and then add the garlic (u can crush garlic with whole cumin seeds) or chopped garlic doesnt really matter
                          add the cumin if u havent added them with crushed garli
                          add fresh chillies (optional)
                          add tomato puree
                          mix mix mix mix until u get that lovely smell
                          then chop some green peppers and add to the sauce
                          then while that is simmering
                          get the fool mudamas and rinse it (optional) some ppl dont rinse I do
                          put in blender, rinse the beans, put in blender with fool, rinse the peas and add it too
                          add alittle bit of water, and blend, u might have to add more water if its thick paste
                          then pour the mixture to a bowl or whatever
                          dont wash the blender, put the simmering sauce in blender and blend,
                          then return the fool mixture into the sauce pan, add the blended sauce and mix
                          leave to simmer for about 15/20 mins on low heat
                          dont forget salt
                          lovely
                          Allahu Akbar!

                          ما شاء الله, perhaps for some people, this makes rocket science look easy!

                          إن شاء الله I'll have to favorite this thread so I can try making this in a few months.

                          بارك الله فيك
                          The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                            Originally posted by Guy View Post
                            Allahu Akbar!

                            ما شاء الله, perhaps for some people, this makes rocket science look easy!

                            إن شاء الله I'll have to favorite this thread so I can try making this in a few months.

                            بارك الله فيك
                            wa iyaakum
                            its not really hard but its worth it

                            forgot to say we have it with khubz (chappati) made in tanoor :P
                            but of course u can have it with pitta bread or khubz lubnani or even toast
                            There is no such thing as an Israel,
                            It is occupied-palestine


                            Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

                            YES...........in germany,

                            the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Fool Mudamas - فول مدمس

                              Originally posted by RaineR View Post
                              yaaay looks like everyone wants to try it but its not my recipe LOL
                              i will post mine later inshallah its slightely different
                              No thanx !!! I can get it outside for just 2 Riyals... :hidban:

                              Why in the world would anyone want to make it at home when you can get it soo cheap outside is beyond me.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X