Clear All

• Welsh defence league hoodie (wdl) *burka face mask*! Rofl

They love our deen so much, the men start to copy our womens clothing:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WELSH-DEFENCE-...item2a037878dc

Bit expensive though, you could pick one up down in Green Street for £4

Re: Welsh defence league hoodie (wdl) *burka face mask*! Rofl

stupid lame kuffar
    http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Very inventive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Balboa View Post
        Very inventive.
        £30 for that? All you need is a peice of cloth lol

Comment

:up: funny stuff :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tread Softly View Post
            :up: funny stuff :)
            your concept of humour amazes me

you really aught to get out more.
            http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

eh? I'm agreeing with muslimsoljah, an EDL burkha hoodie is hilarious!

Comment

lol wrexham edl.

if they cant see the irony there then theres no hope for them.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

been out on the town in wrexham silures? it's scary!

Comment

LOL I want one. but I'm not paying 30 quid for one. I can get a very good quality abaya, plus a new headscarf AND a niqaab for that much and still have enough change left over to go to a restaurant :up: in fact I could get two regular quality abayas for that much. A niqaab on its own is like 5 riyals i.e. less than a quid :up: 30 quid is nearly 200 riyals, an abaya is only around 100 riyals

Slogan for my niqaab hoodie: I LOVE ISLAM!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

ppl would probably buy it to go rub a bank or something
                      There is no such thing as an Israel,
                      It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

The edl bloke really must care about the edl. Look at him cashing in on ebay. Some kind soul should sign up to ebay and purchase all his items.

"No Surrender to Al-Qaeda" - What about the taliban?
                        SPREAD OF EVIL
                        ZIONISM
                        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

£15??????????????? It looked like a black scarf pulled over your face, in that case it should cost no more than a pound.
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Tread Softly View Post
                            been out on the town in wrexham silures? it's scary!

yeah, they dont like the Rhondda boyos down there. would have been safer in kabul i recon.

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                            The edl bloke really must care about the edl. Look at him cashing in on ebay. Some kind soul should sign up to ebay and purchase all his items.

"No Surrender to Al-Qaeda" - What about the taliban?

i think a lot of people see them both differently. i do anyway.

as far as ive seen, people think the taliban was no harm, only concerned with afganistan whereas al-queda was out blowing stuff up.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                            X