Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No ummah no muslim brother... I feel hopeless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ummah no muslim brother... I feel hopeless.

Well, I feel like i am disc. from Islam. I have no Muslim friends, I only have Christan friends. I wanted to move to Saudi Arabia but I don't think they would like me very much because i am a Paki/Afghan. I want to join a masque but their no masque near by :( , and their is a 75% chance my parents only want me to Marry a Pakistani person(I am scared I might not get married.) Idk what to do right now. I feel kind of bored and I have nothing to look forward 2.
    I live in the USA BTW.

I'm 16 also.
    Islam = Peace :)

Re: No ummah no muslim brother... I feel hopeless.

Spend time learning your deen brother. Study Qur'an, study hadith, read seerah, watch lectures, read Qur'an, learn arabic.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Well, Where can I share that Info. (besides this forum.)
      Islam = Peace :)

Comment

am so alone with my faith too, from where I am...and joining forum helped me increase my eeman more..am into Facebook and Ummah...just dont make Facebook a Datebook or a Fitnahbook...bear in mind that you take your eeman in your breast no matter where you go :)
        [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

salaam brother
          have faith in Allah ( i know u already do because ur still strong although ur surrounded by fitnah)
          i remember being 16...i felt like crap but it was because of a different problem (racism and bullying) . i hated everyday of school and felt really alone and had noone to talk to but thats when my friendship with ALLAH grew because i knew that no one else really knew what i was going through and that only ALLAH could help so my duas increased aswell as prayer and at the end the people didnt bother me because i remembered ALLAH and the rewards that he held instore for us. This made me a stronger and a better person.
          I know this was a different situation but as long as you have a quran, a prayer mat and faith nothing can bring u down....no matter where u are ...Allah is always there. You have jannat to look forward to inshallah.
          Why are you worrying about marriage for?
          Surely ALLAH will give u a wife which you deserve inshallah
          Dont feel alone....the ummah is here to help you.
          [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]You knock, He opens. You attend, He welcomes. You ask, He gives. You sin, He tests, You repent, He forgives. You sin again. He forgives again. You cry, He listens. Everything you do, is about you; and everything He does, is about you. [COLOR="#0000CD"][COLOR="#008080"]"So which of Allah’s favours will you deny?"[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR] [ [COLOR="#000000"][COLOR="#0000CD"]Sura[COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR]h Al-Rahman 55:13][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Comment

Expect the best from Allah and do not worry about your future.Allah has everything planned and Allah is the best of planners.Just work on building a stronger relationship with Allah and increase your ibadah and put your full trust in Allah.You are 16 , don't worry too much from now.

And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things. [Surah At-Talaaq Verses 2-3]

.......Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. Allah will grant after hardship, ease. [Surah At-Talaaq Verse 7]

May Allah grant you what's best for you.
            Wasalamu 'alaikum
            [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"][B][url]www.globalvoiceforjustice.org[/url][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Are there no muslim brothers in your school?

Comment

I try to feel that I'm part of the muslim ummah even though I may be alone. Remember there are over a billion muslims in the world. We are one family. The bond of being muslim is stronger then the bond of blood.

Comment

thats true but not having any muslim to talk to can be pretty detrimental to your iman

Comment

Originally posted by Averagemuslim View Post
                    Well, Where can I share that Info. (besides this forum.)
                    I've noticed this website helps alot of people. It has alot of downloadable books & lectures. It should definately help with your imaan.

http://www.kalamullah.com/index.html

Considering your age, i would advise you to focus on your studies, get good grades and inshaAllah you will be able to move to a city with more a vibrant Ummah and go to study higher education there.

Stay patient as patience is one of the greatest traits you can have and don't forget you're never alone...

"Say: Work, for Allah will see your deeds as will His Messenger and the believers." [Surah al-Tawbah: 105]

"Seek Allah’s help with patience and perseverance. It is indeed difficult except upon those who are humble." [Surah al-Baqarah: 45]

"Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him." [Surah al-Talaq: 3]

"And in the heavens is your providence and what you are promised."[ Surah al-Dhariyat: 22]

"If you count Allah’s blessings, you will never account for them all. Indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." [ Surah al-Nahl: 18]

"Verily, Allah does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves" [ Surah al-Rad: 11]

May Allah ta'ala guide you and bless you. Amin.

Comment

Btw, you don't have to marry someone based on nationality and you shouldn't look for a partner based on that either, you should look for love of Allah (swt) in a partner. If you find that in someone you have been blessed.

Comment

Working...
                      X