Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I increase my...

Attention span?

It's so abnormally SHORT. I'm starting to get worried.

What's your attention span like?
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog

Re: How do I increase my...

I feel you homie I'm the same way. I don't see it as a problem anymore. People have learned not to tell me such long stories. I hate it when people drag things on forever. Those people have problems in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
      Attention span?

Depends, at College/School don't sit wiv ya friends

Comment

Attention span?

maybe you only know boring people?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
          I feel you homie I'm the same way. I don't see it as a problem anymore. People have learned not to tell me such long stories. I hate it when people drag things on forever. Those people have problems in my opinion.
          I don't mind long stories so long as their interesting :o The problem is focusing on things like studying for more than 10 min

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
          Depends, at College/School don't sit wiv ya friends
          It's got nothing to do with school or friends..And I don't really stick around school much, i'm in and out. My close friends aren't at school.. and i don't study at school anyway i study at hommmee.

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
          maybe you only know boring people?
          how does that explain anything?
          My Blog

Comment

My attention span is really short when it comes to things I'm not interested in. Maybe you're just bored with whatever you're studying..

Comment

Hmm.. well i don't dislike it, it can be quite interesting. I just can't study. I wasn't always like this bad though..it's just getting worse. Maybe I'm just getting old or something.
              My Blog

Comment

how does that explain anything?
                not sure - it made sense when i typed it

Comment

what? sorry, i blanked out :D

Comment

salaam
                    i dnt think u have a short attention span ...u probli just get bored kwik
                    if ur talking in terms of uni work n stuff then try doing it in the library...really does make a huge difference coz:
                    1- everyone else around u is working and so u feel motivated
                    2- u wont giv up easily if ur stuck on sumthing becoz theres so many ppl around u that u can ask the question to and probli will answer the question
                    3- less lkiely to get up 4 a break like 2 get summat 2 eat and ending up spending hours doing other things other than worl
                    Try it....it may work 4 u!
                    [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]You knock, He opens. You attend, He welcomes. You ask, He gives. You sin, He tests, You repent, He forgives. You sin again. He forgives again. You cry, He listens. Everything you do, is about you; and everything He does, is about you. [COLOR="#0000CD"][COLOR="#008080"]"So which of Allahs favours will you deny?"[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR] [ [COLOR="#000000"][COLOR="#0000CD"]Sura[COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR]h Al-Rahman 55:13][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Comment

u need to keep forcing ur self to concentrate and do ur work i think or its going to get much worse when ur not in the habit of concentrating for that kinda stuff
                      mine used to be okay but since im out of uni it feels like its really short, so u have 2 try and do things 2 keep ur habit of concentrating and studying. like actually i did do things b4 like translating and read and study some things, then its okay but when u just get out of practise and mainly doing work that doesnt use ur brain (cleaning etc) it gets out of practise, so you need to just make sure you keep studying
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

meditate

my attention span is good in things that interest me or if someone explains something in an interesting way otherwise i don't pay attention nor do i waste energy in trying to pay attention, i do other things such as doodling and stuffs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X