Advice Needed to Help A Brother in Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed to Help A Brother in Islam

Salaam to all. Hope Your all doing great. Anyone is welcome to send me some advice which could help our brother change his life style to suit a routine following the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

I have known a guy since primary, secondary and college and have been quite good friends. He used to be a good guy, a person i turned to when i needed advice and help. However just recently within the past year he has picked up bad and not muslim like habits (such as smoking weed, drinking, partying, drugs etc) which have caused us to argue as i advice him not to go down that direction, and he refuses to listen to me. I know his family and mix in well with his aunties and cousins, I am becoming very upset seeing a good friend waste his life, and have done everything in my power to stop him.

I have ran out of ways to bring him back to the islamic way of living. I need any advice of how to bring him back?...

I was also concerned about my own safety in terms of going against any laws and rules in islam, as i know woman and men are not supposed to mix in much and have any personal relationships (i.e. friends)
    Is it permissible for me to talk to him, and carry on advicing him?
    [/FONT]

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X