Cheap car insurance help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap car insurance help!!!

I have to say though(for future) DO NOT INSURE WITH CHURCHILL. They are SO lazy. Extremely incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
      alhamdulilah I got insured for 600, I don't know how I think it was just one them quotes you get by accident, will of Allah
      Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?
      Surah Ar Rahman
      Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life: without light and shade no picture is clear.
      Inayat Khan

Comment

ew :rofl1:

Comment

You could try to get instalments 0% .
          Unfortunately your history is playing against you.

Have you tried putting you as the main driver and your mum as second driver?
          Also your mum can transfer ncb to you. You could do that and then put yourself as main driver.

What insurance are you going for? Comprehensive? Have you tried Third Party Fire and Theft instead? That could bring it down. But you know that you are not covered in case of accident.
          Also put up your voluntary excess to its max that way it shows you are more willing to pay something towards a cost of accident etc.

Hope this helps in your quest.

Comment

Try:

http://www.confused.com/car-insurance

Compares quotes from different insurance companies.

Comment

I already said I got insured brothers, from kwik fit I got some flukey quote for 520 went up to about 590 with some extras but still much cheaper than any other company can offer, sorted!

yep it was on confused.com

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

Working...
              X