Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap car insurance help!!!

Asalamalaykum

Anyone know the cheapest options for insurance on a yaris. I've been getting quotes as a second driver with my mum and I keep getting stupidly high prices from about 1400 onwards, my mum has 9 years ncb but has had one big claim and small claim in the last three years, and a speeding fine about 5years ago. Does 1400 sound right? I've just turned 19 and passed about 5 months ago, and this is only on a 1.0l yaris.

Anyone got open insurance from aviva, I heard they have something like where any 17-25 yr old can drive it as long as thres one experienced named driver its works out much cheaper, my mate has it with his mum as named driver and is only paying 1100 on a 3 door 1.6 astra, I've tried ringing them they just put you on hold for ages and theres no mention of it their site.

Also what about fleet insurance where anyone can drive, how many cars do you need to get it?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Re: Cheap car insurance help!!!

as 2nd driver 1400 ? that dnt sound to right...
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

yh I kno bro, I've tried loads of companies, any suggestions?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
      www.QuranicAudio.com
      www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
        yh I kno bro, I've tried loads of companies, any suggestions?
        Direct line i wud guess try using ur dads name just for quotes it might be cuz of ur mums crash ? i get my mate to sort this out for me lol i'll ask him for u
        ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
        Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

try Einsleigh thats the cheapest apparently, and of course gocompare.com/uk

oh my mate said forget Direct line

i'm gonna get this baby in November insh'Allah

insurance is gonna be sky high as i've only been driving for a year!
          Last edited by .Abu.Rambo.; 09-02-10, 06:31 PM.
          Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

try the usual comparison tools:

www.moneysupermarket.com

www.gocompare.com

www.confused.com

www.comparethemarket.com

Then use a cashback site like www.moneyexpert.com or Qudco.
            Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
            http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

jazakhAllah, I haven't tried compare the market yet

www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                try Einsleigh thats the cheapest apparently, and of course gocompare.com/uk

oh my mate said forget Direct line

i'm gonna get this baby in November insh'Allah

insurance is gonna be sky high as i've only been driving for a year!
                lol I'm tellin my mums to get the same but 03 and in black, will be mine soon enough inshAllah

is that standard model or sport?

www.QuranicAudio.com
                www.Quran.com

Comment

standard i'll be getting the sport 3 door though 5 door looks oogly! lol with the r-type racing wheel and custom gear stick :D
                  Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                    standard i'll be getting the sport 3 door though 5 door looks oogly! lol with the r-type racing wheel and custom gear stick :D
                    daymm nice, must be expensive tho

I was trying to get my mum to buy the new shape civic 2.2l deisel sport with twin exhausts spoiler nd everythin only 6k cause it was repaired after being written off

www.QuranicAudio.com
                    www.Quran.com

Comment

Brothers I got a quote of 500 from kwik fit alhamdulillah, I'm gonna ring them tomo and just pray it works out, it'll save me a whole load of money

I think it was one of them fluke quotes u get by accident,

is there anyway they might change the quote if I ring them, how can I avoid it - cause a few details might need changing ?

www.QuranicAudio.com
                      www.Quran.com

Comment

Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?
                        Surah Ar Rahman
                        Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life: without light and shade no picture is clear.
                        Inayat Khan

Comment

Aviva and elephant seemed to be cheapest for me.

Comment

Well for those who are interested I have this car for sale...PM me if anyone interested

Honda Civic 1.7 Diesel. Only Group 6 insurance. :up:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Honda.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	10731030
                            Call to Tawheed: Worship Allah ALONE.
                            ANTI: Shirk, 786, Milad un Nabi, Ya Mohammads, Brelvis, Sufi's.

Comment

alhamdulilah I got insured for 600, I don't know how I think it was just one them quotes you get by accident, will of Allah

www.QuranicAudio.com
                              www.Quran.com

Comment

Working...
                              X