Lebaneeeeese food - Helppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebaneeeeese food - Helppp

Its a friends bday and she wants to go to a lebanese resturant - I've just taken a look at the menu and its pretty daunting - I have no idea whats what - Im really picky about my food too, im going to finish work and head over there so by 10pm will be prettyyyy hungry. Could anyone suggest what would perhaps be the nicest based on exp?
    Orrrrr maybe another chic lebanese resturant with great food, atnosphere, xyz...

http://www.fakhreldine.co.uk/#/menus/

:up:
    What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Re: Lebaneeeeese food - Helppp

There's a really nice lebanese restaurant in Kensington that me and my friends went to a couple of times. Don't know the name..but I remember there was a mini fountain inside the restaurant :eek3:
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
      There's a really nice lebanese restaurant in Kensington that me and my friends went to a couple of times. Don't know the name..but I remember there was a mini fountain inside the restaurant :eek3:
      ooooo like in budda bar?! Do try and remember pleeej :-)
      What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post
        ooooo like in budda bar?! Do try and remember pleeej :-)
        budda bar? :scratch:

Inshallah :up:
        Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
          budda bar? :scratch:

Inshallah :up:
          Its a really nice resturant with a fountain in it too - check it out sometime its a fab place to go with friends or fam :-)

Thank - you! We're going in a few days so all and any suggestions are so so welcome :-)

Comment

stick with the grilled chicken or schwarma, cant go much wrong....

the other lebanese restaurant is La Verna i think....

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
            (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

shwaaaaaaaarma :up:

and bread and hummous :up:

all lebanese food is delilcious... honestly you'll like whatever you order inshaAllah
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Aww Im feeling more optimistic about now - also does anyone know a great place to do sheesha and have a meal?

Comment

sheesha is skanky lolll

Comment

You really can't go wrong with Lebanese food, it's delicious, as is Arab food in general.

Start of with warra inib (not sure how you spell it), enjoy a main course of kofta and end your meal with date maamool and coffee.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

I'm actually inclined to agree with you.... hence why im asking if anyone knows a really nice place - that way my friends can enjoy their sheesha sessions and I can enjoy a great meal..

I hear about all these fab places, google them and they have crap reviews. So need advice :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
                        You really can't go wrong with Lebanese food, it's delicious, as is Arab food in general.

Start of with warra inib (not sure how you spell it), enjoy a main course of kofta and end your meal with date maamool and coffee.

Can you suggest any great places in central..?

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post

Can you suggest any great places in central..?
                          Central London?

Aint got a clue, to be honest....I get to eat all this yummy stuff at home! *raids fridge for leftovers*

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

they got loads on edgeware road, but the food is plain as hell and even uncooked

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                            www.QuranicAudio.com
                            www.Quran.com

Comment

i guess this is where i am supposed to start advertising Zu's lounge....but unfortuantely they got busted by the council! HAH serves them right, now maybe they will concentrate on less makrooh activities, such as hiring their beautiful space for lovely nikkas with lots of barakah in it!

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X