Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure for headaches - muslims only!

Aslaam u Alaikum,

Read Surah Kausar, 7 times then blow on your hands, and wipe it on your head, it'll be easier if someone else does it for you, cos they can blow on your head directly.

Waslaam.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Salaam,
    Nice but why didn't you tel me before?

Comment

Muslim Sister the cure for all your headaches may actually be to stay away from muslim Youth... duh.

Comment

Originally posted by marjan
        Muslim Sister the cure for all your headaches may actually be to stay away from muslim Youth... duh.
        HA......HA.........HA! :p

Comment

That was not very nice...they are best friends and grew up together.....
          Originally posted by marjan

Comment

Re: Cure for headaches - muslims only!

Originally posted by muslim youth
            Aslaam u Alaikum,

Read Surah Kausar, 7 times then blow on your hands, and wipe it on your head, it'll be easier if someone else does it for you, cos they can blow on your head directly.

Waslaam.
            Salaams Sis Youth....I will try this for my head is killing me today...

Comment

Originally posted by Nadia
              That was not very nice...they are best friends and grew up together.....
              How do u know that sis?

Comment

anything for a bad memory possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by StickyPeas
                  anything for a bad memory possibly?
                  After reading the fard in salah, u put your right hand on ur head and read "Ya Kuwaiyuu" eleven times, InshaAllah ur memory will improve, i read this myself and it has done me wonders, helps with the exams and all!

Comment

If you don't mind me asking...

Originally posted by muslim youth
                    Aslaam u Alaikum,

Waslaam.
                    Where did you get this information? Is it Hadith? Just wondering.

Comment

Allah Taăla says in the Noble Qurăn, 'In the Qurăn is (spiritual, physical) cure for people.'

The opening chapter of the Noble Qurăn, Surah Faatiha is also called the chapter of Shifaa.

It is recorded in the Bukhari vol. 1 p. , 'A ruler of a certain clan was stung by a creature, the people of the area requested the Sahaaba to cure him, one Sahaabi read Surah Faatiha and blew on the affected area and cured the ruler. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) even praised the Sahaabi for doing so.
                      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                      http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by Ł10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                      Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Re: If you don't mind me asking...

Originally posted by DeRayeMustafa

Where did you get this information? Is it Hadith? Just wondering.
                        No brother, I didn't read it in a hadith.. but I read it in a Islamic book and I've tried it myself and it works, AlhamduLillah! The most important thing is faith in Allah!

Comment

Originally posted by seven
                          Allah Taăla says in the Noble Qurăn, 'In the Qurăn is (spiritual, physical) cure for people.'

The opening chapter of the Noble Qurăn, Surah Faatiha is also called the chapter of Shifaa.

It is recorded in the Bukhari vol. 1 p. , 'A ruler of a certain clan was stung by a creature, the people of the area requested the Sahaaba to cure him, one Sahaabi read Surah Faatiha and blew on the affected area and cured the ruler. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) even praised the Sahaabi for doing so.
                          Brother about the hadith I've read it too, and Prophet Muhammad(saw) even asked the Sahaba in surprise how they knew this, the reply was I've seen you do the same, hearing this Prophet Muhammad(saw) started smiling.....believe it or not but thinking of our Nabi(saw) smiling made me smile too, AlhamduLillah!

Comment

To Seven and Muslim Youth

Shukran and Jazakullah Khair to you both! I'll have to remember this. Barakullah!

Comment

wa iyyakum brother, you're welcome :)
                              Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                              http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                              Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by Ł10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                              Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Working...
                              X