Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beauty For The Modern Muslim women...Here 2 Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beauty For The Modern Muslim women...Here 2 Help!!!!!

try making a ning network :)

http://www.ning.com/

Originally posted by bella786 View Post
    [you should make a makeup group or something because your going to get alot of "advice" here :up:
    if you make a group i would totally join
    Salam sis... I am not sure how 2 babe... But if u message me and tell me I will defo make one Inshallah....
    My knowledge is 2 be shared with sis cause all women shd feel beautiful. x[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
      I'm as lost in these threads as I am in the football threads.. good thing going natural doesn't cost anything =/
      :up: lol me too. Was supposed to go to a wedding celebration thingy with me mum but had no idea what to do :rotfl: didn't end up going anyway.
      Natural power all the way!!!!
      (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Backcombing hair is really bad for your hair, gives you split ends..

Comment

Salaam sister, I have a few Q's.

My hair falls out ALOT. Is there anything I can do stop them falling out as much? ( I don't use straightners and very very rarely blowdry) and dont use any products on it either like spray but they still fall out alot..

I don't wear make up on a regular basis but when I can be bothered for occassions, my eyeshadow always looks pants, i heard abt a primer, whats that

Comment

Just so you know MAC is on the boycott list.
            Peace in Afghanistan, Bring back the Taliban!

Democracy and voting = KUFR

My blog

Comment

All women should feel beautiful and be able to show their own sense of style. For more info on latest hijab stylesand hijab topics please visit http://www.hijabulousstyle.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by safia100 View Post
                All women should feel beautiful and be able to show their own sense of style. For more info on latest hijab stylesand hijab topics please visit http://www.hijabulousstyle.blogspot.com
                That trench is definitely not suitable outside...
                "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by bella786 View Post
                  ]i'd rather my wife looked natural and did not have gunk on her face. Her fashion sense should be modest and not all glitz and glamour so she attracts a crowd when she goes out. So to answer your question:-

Natural Hair colour if hair dye is needed then use of henna is permissible.
                  No Foundation, there is no such thing as a flawless look.
                  The look that is in accordance to the Sunnah
                  No Skinny Jeans or Shalwar Kameez for my wife, just modest clothing that covers her awrah.

Holddd Upo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  first of all good for u brother.
                  thats u.
                  normal men like there wifey done up looking good for them. in there house... who said anything about outside.....?
                  I am talking about inside a house and womens beauty...
                  a women looking after herself is so so important.....
                  I have no idea how u feel with ur women but the majority of men, love there women 2 look goood. IN THE HOUSE, safetly for ther hubbys pleasure...
                  anyhow....
                  HMMMMMMMMMMMm
                  I think he meant that he would like the way his wife looks without makeup--i.e. that she IS already beautiful without makeup, and that makeup is just making her look fake and hiding her real beauty which is underneath that makeup. I'm almost certain that he didn't mean he would want her looking like a zombie, with a dirty face, her hair sticking up, etc.

You mean from a non-Islamic perspective? First thing that comes up when I click on that site is a girl that doesn't even have her hair covered.

Perhaps it would be better suited for that site's url to be hijabLESSstyle.blogspot...

Hijab does not mean simply covering the hair only.

May Allah guide the Muslims!

Ameen!
                  The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

OMG some of the women on there have hijab on their heads and then are wearing totally see through dresses wth????

That website is to be avoided, hijab is not a fashion item.

Comment

oh my days, that site is a joke.
                      http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X