No announcement yet.

Are women more materialistic than men ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are women more materialistic than men ?

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    Maybe faithless women, you don’t see men chasing women after wealth like women do when it comes to their choice of men.
    True, there's a movement called mgtow who hate women who get with men for money loooooooll, anyway liking the good of dunya is alright but there's limits.

Comment

• Re: Are women more materialistic than men ?

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
      Lol the ones that kill me are the ones who make comments like 'I expect my wife to be beautiful, I expect her to stay thin for me, I expect her to raise my kids and look after the house but I DONT expect her to spend my money' LOL I want, I want, I want but I don't want to give anything in return

Yep sums most men up perfectly

so we're materialistic but they are materialistic and shallow! Poor things are so deluded.
      Butt hurt feminist lol, that house and sustenance is his spending on you, an no husband ever withholds all his money, most men just don't want to be sucked dry cause their wife spent too much on a load crap and then she gets a divorce and takes half of his wealth as well like is typical nowadays I wonder who's shallow now? Looll and who has legitimate fear and concern about their hard work going to waste and then their life getting ruined while the woman can use her self to get a man to leech off

Comment

Working...
      X