• Re: Sihr done over the phone via Private call

o ok sorry, I'll post a warning.....
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :wswrwb:

Brother, you're posting videos with women again...
      ok I posted a warning

Account Disabled

Comment

:salams

Ok so a few days ago I decided to record my walk to my store, So i can show everyone the videos, and their plots.

This is two days ago when I was walking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RMMs...ature=youtu.be

You see first they did black magic on me, then when I was walking down the hill, they already has some girls there talking as if they are naturally there. But when they realized I was recording, in the video at 00:50 you hear a car pass by me then my video goes blank, you can hear the audio, but the video goes white. Then you hear the car honking at a distance, he was telling the girls to go.. and when then they safely go, then they bring back the video again at 3:06

And yestarday, a bengali guy, who I know works for them, passes by me as if he's a regular person, but he came close enough to me to do powerful black magic, then a few feet down two prostitutes walk by

And here is the video when I was going to first start recording video, they then casue an accident 15mins before I walk that path

here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLay-...feature=relmfu

here is the official story http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...159400255.html
        Last edited by ukhan0888; 27-06-12, 11:09 PM.

Account Disabled

Comment

The Satanic/Dajjaal/black magic organization in Pakistan

1) They take control of the Banks (money)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG--x...ure=plpp_video (warning mute the music)

2) They take control of media, news, music channels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIV6D...ure=plpp_video (mute the music)

3) Another thing thats difficult to verify but true. They expand a secret network of black magicians. They basically teach people black magic and indoctrinate them into Satanism/witchcraft in exchange for wealth and power. This is a very secretive network, once you go in, you cant come out alive, post #197 These are Dajjaal's ground troops, who along with the jinns manipulate the world. They are incharge of spreading corruption, ponography, recruiting/indocranting more and more people into prostitution, and immoral lifestyle, post #157

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtT5R...eature=related

4) Black magic and taweez become household items. Everyone either wears them or know someone who does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZvvX01oEEA

5) Dajjaal now goes for complete corruption of society. They magicans systemically destroy relatives or people the organization wants to destroy. The organization uses music that attracts jinns on the masses. remember post #169 the music is designed to attract jinns/demons. Post #199 they begin puting these jinns/magic in as many things as possible, including food, jewelery, since jinns can inhabit inannimate objects.

6) Then they use the media, with the serials,movies and celebrities to shape a new culture and a new society. A new type of muslims, who are muslims by name only, but reflect dajjaals, Iblis's lifestyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvgdgtApDYE

(she is under back magic/jinn mind control)

Still not convinced? Take it from a former President of United States of America (who got killed for going against dajjaal's plans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MCSntXkzA4
          Last edited by ukhan0888; 28-06-12, 12:56 PM.

Account Disabled

Comment

o_O Shouldn't have spent so much time reading this thread late at night. Man now I'm scared

Comment

Originally posted by siddika View Post
              o_O Shouldn't have spent so much time reading this thread late at night. Man now I'm scared
              Salaam

Unfortunately most people dont even know that Dajjaal is already here, he has already put them to sleep. But the world is waking up, and he will be stopped inshallah.
              Last edited by ukhan0888; 27-06-12, 11:43 PM.

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by siddika View Post
                lol u thread the whoole thread?? i want to read the thread, buh cba -.-
                "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Last edited by siddika; 01-03-14, 01:20 AM.

Comment

So what happens to a population who are exposed to music that attracts jinns, and an army of black magicians who systemically corrupt the population????

This is what happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKp_O...ure=plpp_video (warning, mute music, and has some inappropiate scenes)

Account Disabled

Comment

Senseless conspiracies.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Now that I think about it, some man calling from Bangladesh rang me on my house phone and started asking me these strange questions about who I am, who my mother and father is, and where my home village in Sylhet is located. I didn't answer him, but surely an attempt at black magic? He initially acted as if he didn't know me, and that he was looking for someone else. Then he started asking me those questions.

Apparently there are some Pirs in South Asia who ask you for your mothers name in order to get a Jinn to harass you.

Probably someone jealous that I didn't marry their daughter or something.

I heard that these shaytan pirs claim to their jahil followers that they can know the al-ghaib by doing "istikhara". One should always be weary of a Muslims claim that he knows a pir who can do istikhara for you on the condition that you have to give your mothers name. The Muslim recommending this to you is a total jahil in islamic matters and needs some guidance.
                        Last edited by cyber_abdullah; 26-08-12, 06:13 PM.
                        The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                        Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                        http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                        http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                        Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

• Originally posted by ukhan0888:4746905
                          Originally posted by sushi View Post
                          I thought we had enough of this thread :(
                          Salaam

I wont end it until dajjal is stopped or he stops me before. Not to mention they still send black magicians on a daily basis to destroy me.
                          We cannot stop the dajjal. Allah says he coming no matter what. Posting on a forum isn't going to stop him. The only thing you can do is make duaa you are protected from his deception.
                          (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
                            We cannot stop the dajjal. Allah says he coming no matter what. Posting on a forum isn't going to stop him. The only thing you can do is make duaa you are protected from his deception.
                            I feel embarrassed for posting that, they keep doing a lot of sihr on me so I was a little angry. What I meant was that we should expose this evil that's been hidden so well so that we can protect ourselves. The prophets recommendation regarding dajjaal was to run as far as possible until Allah sends help or to go to Mecca or Medina where dajjal cannot enter. Inshallah please pray for me that Allah makes it easier for me to go to these places and seek refugee from these trials.

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
                              Now that I think about it, some man calling from Bangladesh rang me on my house phone and started asking me these strange questions about who I am, who my mother and father is, and where my home village in Sylhet is located. I didn't answer him, but surely an attempt at black magic? He initially acted as if he didn't know me, and that he was looking for someone else. Then he started asking me those questions.

Apparently there are some Pirs in South Asia who ask you for your mothers name in order to get a Jinn to harass you.

Probably someone jealous that I didn't marry their daughter or something.

I heard that these shaytan pirs claim to their jahil followers that they can know the al-ghaib by doing "istikhara". One should always be weary of a Muslims claim that he knows a pir who can do istikhara for you on the condition that you have to give your mothers name. The Muslim recommending this to you is a total jahil in islamic matters and needs some guidance.
                              Yeah those countries are filled with these fake phirs, one wrong move such as not marrying someone's daughter, and you have black magic done on you to prevent any other proposals from coming to you or to screw up your marriage.
                              I mean seriously those ruqya forums are filled with people crying about not being able to find any marriage proposals even when they tried everything possible, and that a relative is doing this to them. Astigfirullah, its one of the sign of end times when people sever ties of kinship.

SYMPTONS OF BLACK MAGIC;
                              asslam o alkum
                              now i am going to tell you the symptoms of black magic.
                              if you have any of these symptons then you are also suffering from black magic.
                              1) if some one sees motion or urine in his dream or see himself in bathroom or with the motion attached to his body, see himself/herself in unhygenic condition.
                              2) headache.
                              3) the whole body is in pain.
                              4) the one wishes or wants to have sex.
                              5) back-ache or has pain in kidneys
                              6) smelly fats.
                              7) feels like the body is on fire.
                              8) the whole body remains hot and so does the mouth.
                              9) eyes remain red and feels irritation in eyes.
                              10) you feel to go to the bathroom after a little while for urine and motion.
                              11) fast heat beats.
                              12) diffuculty in breathing and have chest pain.
                              13) become irritant.
                              14) face complexion changes and becomes darker day by day. the more worse the magic is the more your complexion will become darker.
                              15) feel pain in stomach and you will be having diarrhea like stiuation.
                              16) pimples appear on the face.
                              17) face becomes terrible no attraction left in the face.
                              18) feeling anxiety.
                              19) becomes impatient.
                              20) you have all the happiness in life but still you don't feel happy.
                              21) what ever you eat you feel hungry again in about an hour and a half.
                              22) you don't wish to offer prayer and day by day you go away from religion.
                              23) alwayz you have throat problem and the voice qulaity is also affected.
                              24) get scared in dreams. sometimes sees snakes, spiders, lizards, and cockroches in dream.
                              25) you have fear in your heart.
                              26) feels like some one injecting pins in body.
                              27) get pain in stomach and feel nausia.
                              28) become lazy. and sleep for longer durations.
                              29) you forget where you put things and spend rest of the day in finding. in money transactions give more money.
                              30) starts hating your self.
                              31 - seeing blue or pink dots or seeing funny lines
                              32 - feeling tired without any reason
                              33 - by reading or hearing the quran do you get pain in your body
                              34 - feeling sick and hot
                              35 - always having a erection
                              36-
                              37 - hands and feet turn swollen
                              38 - spots on the head
                              39 - strong smell in your urine
                              40 - when you cook a lot does a bad smell come
                              41 - body feels cold
                              42 - pain in the feet
                              43 - seeing dogs and dead people as well as ants in your dream
                              44 - going skinny day by day
                              45 - taking medicine which works at the beginning then starts giving you more problems
                              46 - seeing a women and man having sex meaning a wet dream
                              47 - body head and shoulders feeling heavy
                              48 - getting marks on your body
                              49 - body feels weak for no reason
                              50 - feeling dizzy and blacked out
                              51 - getting red spots on the body
                              52 - on hearing the azan you run away and you hate the azan
                              different types of magic has different symptions. but the one i wrote before are also present. now this is upon the magician what sort of pain he wants to give to the vicitim. for example if magician wants to make some girl disrespectful in society and wants to make her parents ashamed in society. then he will do that kind of magic that increses her sex apeal and then starts controlling her mind with his magic. he will do such magic that makes her heart willing to do sex. he will make her body hot so that she becomes hot. he will do such magic that makes her stop thinking then do this that she will be away from offering prayers and quran because offering prayers and reciting quran breaks magic.
                              this is the magic of sex this is mainly done coz of jealousy, in this kind of situation the girls mind stops working the only thought she has in mind is having sex and she doesn't know what is happening with her she alwayz thinks about this and atlast she does this with someone. this is the magic of sex.
                              many people said this quran cant break magic and they think only another reverse magic can stop it. if someones magic is not breaking then there must be a reason behind this and that is also not compulsulory that every kind of magic can break only by reciting 4 qul. doctors don't use same/one medicines to cure different diseses same is in this case we need to find the symptons and then find out what kind of magic has been cast on the victim. different surahs are used to cut different magics each surah has its own uses 4 qul not alwayz cut each type of magic.

remember me in your prayer
                              Last edited by ukhan0888; 15-09-12, 04:11 AM.

Account Disabled

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X