Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sihr done over the phone via Private call

Asalamu alaykum

First of all brothers and sisters i want to STRESS, that i am indeed serious, nor am i of those who exagerate things and intentionaly cause panic and fear amongst muslims.

But i feel its neccessary to make a thread about this issue. because i know of to many cases involving sihr being done over the phone.

Currently i have 3 very close, righteous practising sisters all married to great brothers. who are affected by sihr/ayn.

all 3 of my friends, and another sister whom i dont know personaly but is a friend of one the sisters. have recieved private calls, some at odd hours during the night. They have all (albeit in different times) recall recieving a private call, where the person on the other line does not speak, but mumbles weird noises which sound voodooish.

Its only after looking back during ruqyah sessions did they narrate to the sheikh this phone call. because prior to it was the only time they remember feeling normal.

the point of the thread is to not make u fear picking up private calls (i admit thats how i reacted at first) but to show u to seek refuge in Allah from these evil people, and to also be aware that such things are happening. and has lately increased.
    These sisters sihr is all to break up their marriages, and for some to not even have a child.

i dont want to go into detail abt any individual case. but would like to ask if u have also heard similar things from ppl u know?

i did not pay attention to this the first time one sister told me. but months later another one said the same thing and thats when i began to pay attention. all of these sisters describe the calls as static with a lot of mumbles, without the mumbles u would think its a bad reception with some one crunching up a packet of crisps but then the mumbling throws them of. as its whispers and it sounds like a chant.

May Allah protect us all. and expose these hasad evil doers. May Allah cure all the muslims affected by ayn/sihr and bless their families.

I am gonna go get an early night so wont be back till tomorrow inshallah.
    pls mods delete off topic and jokey posts as this is not a laughing matter. nor a thread i want hi jacked unintentionaly.
    barakallahu feek in advance.
    " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Importance of Adhkar

:jkk: sister, it reminds us all of the importance of adhkar to protect us from such evils.

inshaaAllah here are some adhkar to be recited in the morning, evening and before bed.
    inshaaAllah page 19 of this E-Book has some of the adhkar Fortress of A Muslim

it is important for all of us to engage regularly in the dhikr of Allah swt to protect us.

and we should not be fearful of sihr and 'ayn for nothing can inflict us except by the will of Allah swt even more so when we protect ourselves bidnillah.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

Re: Importance of Adhkar

Originally posted by ♥Hafsah♥ View Post
      :
      and we should not be fearful of sihr and 'ayn for nothing can inflict us except by the will of Allah swt even more so when we protect ourselves bidnillah.
      Great reminder. May Allah continue to bless and protect us.
      ameen to the duas.
      " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

Re: Sihr done over the phone via Private call

i once dialled a friends number and the connection went elsewhere and seroius it was like a jinn had picked it sounded soo wierd and ghoulsih got the recording somewhere ill try and post it tomorrow inshaallah.

Comment

One of my mum's friends received a very weird phone call a couple of years ago. We believe the call came from her ex husband who was into this black magic rubbish and is an evil person (putting it mildly). She said she received a call late at night and at first heard nothing but then heard a really weird sound like cats meowing or something. She unplugged her phone so that she could get some sleep. Since then we've not heard anything from him though alhamdullilah.

I will ask my sister if anything unusual has happened with her because she's going through marital problems as well and the circumstances are all very weird- particularly the way her husband has changed recently. In the early days of their marriage when they had a lot of problems (having money problems and their things getting stolen) they had wondered if it was a black magic problem and were reciting the last two surahs of Quran regularly.
          Last edited by neelu; 19-01-10, 12:36 AM.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Read Surah Baqarah daily.

And this jadoo/sehr is going to get real bad before the coming of Dajjal.

Proves my point, that all those soft drinks, pepsi - coke etc etc They have jadoo/sehr in them.

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by mujahid28 View Post
              Proves my point, that all those soft drinks, pepsi - coke etc etc They have jadoo/sehr in them.
              Brother, if the sister said that the sisters drank Pepsi and then sihr happened, you may have a point. But there was no mention of soft drinks, so where did you get that idea from?
              وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
              "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
              Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
              [2:186]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

^^^

no where :jkk:

was talking to myself loudly, u dont have to believe it.

Comment

Ohhhh man I got a phone call like that once...uh oh spaghettios

Comment

this is just like the time i was watching tv and this thing started crawling out the tv man

Comment

reminds me of my theory that they doing wholesale sehr through tv.

Comment

^^^

no where :jkk:

was talking to myself loudly, u dont have to believe it.
                        But why do you feel like pepsi or coca cola give people sihr? It's a pretty big statement to make.
                        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                        [2:186]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                          But why do you feel like pepsi or coca cola give people sihr? It's a pretty big statement to make.
                          lots and lots and lots of reasons.

read some books about dajjal, whats his plans, how he would take over the world.

and try to experience, when you drink alot of pepsi, you become very lazy regarding deen.

Comment

Read Surah Baqarah daily.

And this jadoo/sehr is going to get real bad before the coming of Dajjal.

:jkk:
                            thought i use to think this its not true, to disprove the theory drink pepsi for example followed by ruqyah water, it dont make you vomit.
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:wswrwb:

I was reading through and I was thinking in my head "can this really happen?" and I guess you said you're serious.. so it can..

But wow.. I didn't think people would do stuff like that, over the phone though? What next.. =(

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X