X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mujahid28
    replied
    Re: I dont know whats up with me

always thought u were a bro, well become thick white ice and inshallah you'll be okay.

Leave a comment:

• imported_MMS
    replied

canny be asked to beat around the bush.....yer being ungrateful and a moody margret :o

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah4lyff
    replied

:salams

sis, i was in a similar situation like you, and i had to change the way i think. For example instead of focusing on all the things that annoyed me about him i started to focus on all the things he would do to please me and that would outweigh the negatives.

only you know best what he does for u everyday so i cant exactly tell u anymore detail, if it helps make a list of what annoys you and why it annoys you...and maybe it will help u realise its not as annoying as u thought...:up:

last of all communication is the big key, talk to him it might help :D

inshAllah all goes well sis...:inlove:

Leave a comment:

• thin_black_ice
    started a topic I dont know whats up with me

I dont know whats up with me

I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Lately, I keep getting upset over the littest things, with my husband.
    I think I'm really sensetive, I know I was but I didn't know it would come to a point where whenever he says anything I take it offensive and that one little thing wrecks the whole day and I just stay in a strop the whole day even if he keeps trying to say sorry
    Everything just hurts me an he never ever realises that he wil upset me if he says such and such thing..

I never useto be like this, I was a bit but just as much as no one could ever notice that they have put me down.

I can't help it and I tried and its like this everyday now, I'm hoping he doesn't get fed up of me because i'm getting fedup of myself now :(

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X