Re: I want a baby

Then go out there and make a baby. You can do it. I believe in youuuuuuu

Comment

What do you expect us to say now :scratch:

(Hadith Qudsi, at Tirmidhi)

Comment

I want to buy one though, any people on ummah selling one? 6 months will do, cas they don't cry as much and they can take formula.

Comment

So you want all the hard work of raising a baby but not the joy of having your "own"?

Start a daycare center, then you can have many babies :D

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
              I want to buy one though, any people on ummah selling one? 6 months will do, cas they don't cry as much and they can take formula.
              A woman down the street from me wants to give her baby away but she's not sure who the father is. She says it's Stephan Hawking...but I'm not so sure.

You want it?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                A woman down the street from me wants to give her baby away but she's not sure who the father is. She says it's Stephan Hawking...but I'm not so sure.

You want it?
                Wow...stephen hawking, that's marvellous...cas I kinda want the baby like this:

a hawking baby sounds like it might be pretty close!

Comment

Wow...stephen hawking, that's marvellous...cas I kinda want the baby like this:

a hawking baby sounds like it might be pretty close!
                  You don't want a baby, you want a Boohbah. They're two different things. Boohbah's are twice as awesome and a million times as frightening than your average baby. They also come in a ton of colours.

Can you imagine how one of those things would look all grow up? Boohbah with acne as a teenager and then its crazy college years. My imagination is going all over the place.

Comment

You don't want a baby, you want a Boohbah. They're two different things. Boohbah's are twice as awesome and a million times as frightening than your average baby. They also come in a ton of colours.

Can you imagine how one of those things would look all grow up? Boohbah with acne as a teenager and then its crazy college years. My imagination is going all over the place.

:rotfl:

Comment

i want a baby too... little baby shooshi mooshi kooshi

Comment

I want a baby.
                        Reported Post by MWarrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWarrior has reported a post.

Reason:
                        Quote:
                        silly pointless thread

Forum: Lifestyle
                        Assigned Moderators: ILM

Posted by: Phoenix CG
                        Original Content:
                        Quote:
                        I want a baby.

Comment

Them guys promote obesity. =/

Comment

are you sure you are ready?

ready to be vomitted on?
                            ready to clean dirty nappies that have leaked and gone all the way up the baby's back?
                            ready for sleepless nights? as teething starts at about 6 months, which means endless sleepless nights :up:
                            ready to plan everything around the baby?
                            ready to carry nappies, change of clothes, formula etc etc even for a 30 min trip?

if you are then :up
                            Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                            Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

don't forget the toddler years that follow.....

.......ready to have your house redecorated with orange crayon and purple finger paints......
                              .........ready to try to explain to a very small and completely irrational individual why they can't have a blue yoghurt at 3am........
                              ........ready to stare in bewilderment as a 2 foot 6 tall person flies into a total rage and hurls themselves around the room because you put their snack in a blue bowl instead of a pink one....... or for some reason so irrational you don't even know what it is.......
                              ......ready to find toys and bits of snacks everywhere that you'd least expect......
                              .........ready to wash baked beans out of a small person's hair........
                              .........ready to clean wee and poo off the floor and out of small pants and trousers and off a small person's legs and bottom while saying "poor toilet! the toilet wanted the wee and poo, not your pants/the floor"........
                              ........ready to do the 2 second toilet dash..... i.e. get the small person onto a toilet in the two seconds between "daddy I want to use the toilet" and them actually weeing/pooing........ at home....... or in the supermarket.......
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X