Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Do Others Perceive You? Quiz

The Lively Center of Attention

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

kinda true..but the always in the center of attention..not always

Comment

:salams

You scored a total of 39

The Loyal Friend
      Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

:jkk:
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

You scored a total of 48

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Abu_aginegp

Comment

cant believe it most of it is true :scratch:

You scored a total of 32

The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

Comment

SCORE: 46

Comment

You scored a total of 40

The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as [somewhat] clever, gifted, or talented, but [a little] modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.
              The Loyal Friend

The bolded part is about all that's true. thought I would be a careful plodder though.
              please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

You scored a total of 44

Comment

Originally posted by ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥ View Post
                  Maybe we should have had poll attached so we could see how many of each personality we have in our Ummah mix?

*tU
                  Good idea!

Comment

I did it again this time I got 46 over a year later :p
                    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                      somethings never change...

Comment

The Loyal Friend
                        Score: 37
                        "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

Originally posted by Abboudy View Post
                          I got a 41

Inaccurate if you ask me. I hate being the center of attention even though I was one point away from being the loyal friend which is a more accurate if you ask me
                          But 41 is ONE POINT off from Loyal Friend, so it might be just something where you slipped through the cracks as it were...
                          "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

Originally posted by Bugz View Post
                            Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                            somethings never change...
                            No they do. My score was higher last year.
                            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

test is from Dr Phil. It fails before it even begins. TV personalities giving advice or analysing humans are a joke
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

I don't think you can really confine a person's personality to that small set they have!
                                If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                                There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X