No elders will enter paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No elders will enter paradise

حدثنا عبد بن حميد قال : حدثنا مصعب بن المقدام قال : حدثنا المبارك بن فضالة ، عن الحسن قال : أتت عجوز إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فقالت :

It is narrated by Al Hassan That an old lady entered to prophet mohamed (pbuh) and said " O Allah's Apostle Ask Allah that i enter paradise". He answered " O Um Fulan, Old ladies are not amongst the dwellers of Pardise" The woman was leaving in crying in grief, Quickly he called her back and Said " Tell her that she will not enter Paradise as an old woman.Then he recited the verses of surat al Waq'ia:

35- And companions whom We created anew.

36- We made them virgins, a symbol of purity, and maidens in a state of inviolate chastity,

37- Distinguished for piety and for a pleasing voice concerted in harmonious music as sweet as the strings of nature's symphony.
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Re: No elders will enter paradise

I read somewhere that the age of the dwellers of paradise will be 33 or 34.

Perhaps someone could find the hadith...?

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

How old will people be in Paradise?

How old will everybody be in paradise and will they grow or remain the same as they were when they first enter paradise? And please can you tell me why? Thank you very much!!! I will really apppreciate it!

Islam Q&A
      Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
      islamway
      اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

JazakAllahu khairun, the story of the old woman always makes me smile.
        may Allah (s) grant us admission into paradise, Ameen
        Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
          حدثنا عبد بن حميد قال : حدثنا مصعب بن المقدام قال : حدثنا المبارك بن فضالة ، عن الحسن قال : أتت عجوز إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فقالت :

It is narrated by Al Hassan That an old lady entered to prophet mohamed (pbuh) and said " O Allah's Apostle Ask Allah that i enter paradise". He answered " O Um Fulan, Old ladies are not amongst the dwellers of Pardise" The woman was leaving in crying in grief, Quickly he called her back and Said " Tell her that she will not enter Paradise as an old woman.Then he recited the verses of surat al Waq'ia:

35- And companions whom We created anew.

36- We made them virgins, a symbol of purity, and maidens in a state of inviolate chastity,

37- Distinguished for piety and for a pleasing voice concerted in harmonious music as sweet as the strings of nature's symphony.
          :jkk: akhi ... :o
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X