X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosebleed

how do you stop it?

Re: Nosebleed

To stop nosebleeds, you should sit down, breathe through your mouth and pinching the nose anterior soft parts with thumb and forefinger. You notice when it will no longer be any blood from the nose, although some of the bleeding that has already been able to drain inside the mouth. Hold for five to ten minutes to compress blood vessels in the nose. This means that the bleeding stopped and that a scab is formed when blood clots.

If this does not help, you can put in a tightly rolled cotton swab dipped in cooking oil and press into the nose for ten minutes. Let tussen remain another half hour. Cooking oil used to make it easier to remove bomullstussen.

When the bleeding stopped you should refrain from blowing the nose or poking his nose over the next twelve hours. Otherwise, the bleeding start again.

Comment

^^^ thanks, I'm not a kid, how come i got it?:o

Comment

what i know of, it can happen that people get nosebleed when they are stresed, or high blood pressure or any kind of high pressure, like if you up and down haha, sometimes maybe when its too warm weather, happens to me and my father :embar: when got a cold or maybe someone get punched :p

Comment

in the summer i get looooooooads of nose bleeds! i have no idea why as well :S but sometimes i'd wake up in the middle of the night and my nose is bleeding.. but i always wake up the second it starts like an inbuilt alarm clock lol
          ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
          Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

ah ok, not sure why, could be the weather or my body temperature is high, i thought only kids have it sighh.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
              ^^^ thanks, I'm not a kid, how come i got it?:o
              The capillaries inside our noses are very close to the surface and have little protection. Many things can cause them to rupture ranging from high blood press to heavy dust in the air. Sometimes even taking an aspirin can cause a nose bleed.

They usually are not an indication of any problem unless they occur often or the bleeding does not stop shortly. If you have them for 3 or 4 days in a row, it is a good idea to see a doctor.

Comment

^^^ k, thanks, it's been 3 days actually but today a bit more, but I don't have it anymore now. Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Do you have them often? Alhamdulillah that its stopped.

My cousin used to have them so frequently, she had to get the inside of her nose cauterised
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                    in the summer i get looooooooads of nose bleeds! i have no idea why as well :S but sometimes i'd wake up in the middle of the night and my nose is bleeding.. but i always wake up the second it starts like an inbuilt alarm clock lol
                    hmm maybe your warm person, cause my father and me am, thats why like warm weather so difficult for us, and thats we get it i think :embar:

^^^ k, thanks, it's been 3 days actually but today a bit more, but I don't have it anymore now. Alhamdulillah.
                    oyyy thats long time, alhamdullilah its gone :)

ah ok, not sure why, could be the weather or my body temperature is high, i thought only kids have it sighh.
                    i didnt know it was normal that children get it :p haha

Comment

i remember when i was in primary school sitting beside a boy in a class, he often got his nose bled, then when i taught in a primary school a few kids got their nose bled too. so i thought it's a kiddish phenomenon. I never had this before really, so it's a bit weird for me... cos all a sudden it bled. anyway it's gone, so Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Sorry to be a little gross, but usually there is a long bloody snot thing that needs to come out of the nose. So once that comes out, the nosebleeds generally stop. (it kind of looks like a leech, if I had to describe it) I remember when I did my volunteer hours at a camp, they camp chief said that if it continues, it's best to actually stick your finger in and try to dig out that big snot thing....gross, but it works.

Whatever you do, do not tilt your head up, that will just make the blood go to your mouth and that's disgusting.

When I was a kid I use to get them all the time. Alhamdulillah, not now. :o
                        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                        [2:186]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Pinch all the soft parts of the nose together between your thumb and index finger

Press firmly toward the face - compressing the pinched parts of the nose against the bones of the face

Lean forward slightly with the head tilted forward. Leaning back or tilting the head back allows the blood to run back into your sinuses and throat and can cause gagging or inhaling the blood.

Hold the nose for at least five minutes. Repeat as necessary until the nose has stopped bleeding.

Sit quietly, keeping the head higher than the level of the heart. Do not lay flat or put your head between your legs
                          "With our soul and blood we will redeem you O Palestine! HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل "

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            Sorry to be a little gross, but usually there is a long bloody snot thing that needs to come out of the nose. So once that comes out, the nosebleeds generally stop. (it kind of looks like a leech, if I had to describe it) I remember when I did my volunteer hours at a camp, they camp chief said that if it continues, it's best to actually stick your finger in and try to dig out that big snot thing....gross, but it works.

Whatever you do, do not tilt your head up, that will just make the blood go to your mouth and that's disgusting.

When I was a kid I use to get them all the time. Alhamdulillah, not now. :o
                            i think mine wasn't that bad just a bit of blood.

Originally posted by sajeda View Post
                            Pinch all the soft parts of the nose together between your thumb and index finger

Press firmly toward the face - compressing the pinched parts of the nose against the bones of the face

Lean forward slightly with the head tilted forward. Leaning back or tilting the head back allows the blood to run back into your sinuses and throat and can cause gagging or inhaling the blood.

Hold the nose for at least five minutes. Repeat as necessary until the nose has stopped bleeding.

Sit quietly, keeping the head higher than the level of the heart. Do not lay flat or put your head between your legs
                            yea thanks, it's gone now.

Comment

alhamdulilah you are feeling better... :)
                              "With our soul and blood we will redeem you O Palestine! HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل "

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X