What if you lose something???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if you lose something???

حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بن مُحَمَّدِ بن عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْبَرْقِيُّ ، قَالَ : نَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ ابْنُ يَعْقُوبَ بن أَبِي عَبَّادٍ الْمَكِّيُّ ، قَالَ : نَا سُفْيَانُ بن عُيَيْنَةَ ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بن عَجْلانَ ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بن كَثِيرِ بن أَفْلَحَ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي الضَّالَّةِ ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ : اللَّهُمَّ رَادَّ الضَّالَّةِ ، وَهَادِي الضَّلالَةِ ، أَنْتَ تَهْدِي مِنَ الضَّلالَةِ ، ارْدُدْ عَلَيَّ ضَالَّتِي بِعِزَّتِكَ وَسُلْطَانِكَ ، فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ عَطَائِكَ وَفَضْلِكَ .المعجم الكبير للطبراني

It is narrated by Ibn Omar Radya Allahu Anhom that Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said when he lost something: O Allah whom redeems the lost, guider off astray, the true Guider from astray, return back what i lost with your Might and Glory, As it is part of your grace and generosity.( Al Mo'jam Al kabeer Altabarani)

If you lose something and you cant find just say this Supplication and Insha' Allah you will find it.

جزاكم الله خيرا
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Re: What if you lose something???

I read a book an it said recite surah yaseen if you've lost something.

Is there any evidence for that?
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Salamoalikom
      Jazakalaho Khairan ya akhi.
      also we can read surat al ghashiya,
      i did that many times and found what i was looking for.
      inshallah this dua i will learn it too ;D

Comment

:jkk: for the this brother!

The feeling of loosing something is so painful but Allah has given us a way. SubhanAllah this is Allah's mercy for his believers and how ungrateful are we?

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
          I read a book an it said recite surah yaseen if you've lost something.

Is there any evidence for that?
          no
          islamway

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
            no
            Hmm....thought so.

jazakAllah khair
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

جزانا واياكم أجمعين
              islamway

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X