• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what did you like as a child ?

heartbreak high
    ocean girl
    hey arnold
    the secret wolrd of alex mack

And there was one with a lil girl, a dog and her grandpa..Was it Brandon?
    Last edited by GAL-actic; 06-01-10, 08:51 PM.
    Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

lol...she was such a smartie. Were you as smart as her as a kid ? :p

I really liked the line "Matilda learned at the age of two what most people don't learn till they're thirty- how to take care of herself " :D

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
        lol...she was such a smartie. Were you as smart as her as a kid ? :p

I really liked the line "Matilda learned at the age of two what most people don't learn till they're thirty- how to take care of herself " :D
        Well I didn't know how to move objects using my eyes..:p....but I remember in year 5 I was put up an extra year....to year 6.... I hated that and protested for a long time that I wanted to be back with my old friends....:eek3:
        Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

OMG HEY ARTHUR :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: everyday when youre walkin down the street, everybodythat you meet, has an ori-gi-nal pointa view :rofl1:

Comment

wow you actually remember all the songs o.O o.O, wasn't it hey arnold? or is hey arthur the little rat thing

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
              OMG HEY ARTHUR :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: everyday when youre walkin down the street, everybodythat you meet, has an ori-gi-nal pointa view :rofl1:

Me thinks you got Hey Arnold and Arthur mixed! lol

but moving on, Is Arthur black? Because the intro song is all reggae sounding and i always thought he was :confused:
              "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                I also liked water...used to wash the remote control all the time! haha one day I went to mum with my hair all wet (I was 2 or 3)...and when she asked how I got all wet I showed her the toilet :rotfl: Actually it's not that funny huh?:o It's not like I put my head donw there I just poured the water over myself...ok I think I'm making it worse...

yaa rabii 3ala hamka:p

I used to loveee the goosebump series
                hey Arnold
                Scobby Doo
                Arthur - Hey what a wonderful kind of day where we can learn to work and play and get along with each other... la la la LOL :D
                Fresh Prince of Bel Air - my mom got scared and said your moving in with aunty and uncle in Bel air. I oh Looked up at the house of Old Seberade? (lol) and looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. :p
                Last edited by sunrise; 06-01-10, 09:06 PM.
                Bye bye :salams

Comment

hey arnold :rotfl: look at his head, and that hat omg my bro says I used to be obsessed with hey arnold :rotfl: i don't remember that though :S

i wanna know what arthur was too hijabi, I thought he was a hamster or something but I cant be sure :rofl1:

omg something else I used to love, grizzly tales for gruesome kids :inlove: and that mona the vampire thing ahaha i used to watch it after school :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
                    Me thinks you got Hey Arnold and Arthur mixed! lol

but moving on, Is Arthur black? Because the intro song is all reggae sounding and i always thought he was :confused:

omg Hey Arnold was the best, that girl I forget her name, lurrrrvvveddd him but was always mean to him, but tried to touch him and be next to him whenever she could, and had a shrine of him at home LOL

I think Arthur is a hamster, or some sort of rodent lol, but he is so cute, they are all animals I think in Arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                      omg Hey Arnold was the best, that girl I forget her name, lurrrrvvveddd him but was always mean to him, but tried to touch him and be next to him whenever she could, and had a shrine of him at home LOL

I think Arthur is a hamster, or some sort of rodent lol, but he is so cute, they are all animals I think in Arthur.
                      HELGAAAA: "Oh Arnold how I love you..." then arnolds comes in "Move it ya football head"

Anyone remember waynehead:D Waynehed waynehead the party just begun :D

Oh you gotta see this...I still have it...let me take a pic
                      Last edited by GAL-actic; 06-01-10, 09:17 PM.

Comment

move it ya football head omg :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

does anyone else remember johnny bravo haha how wrong was that cartoon :rofl1:

and the pinky, the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain braim brain brain :o

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                          HELGAAAA: "Oh Arnold how I love you..." then arnolds comes in "Move it ya football head"

loool that's it ahaha loool, she was weird

omg and I loved that one with the babies and they used to go on adventures ans there was that mean girl who used to lie to them all the time I forgot what its called. Oh wait, its coming... oh yeah Rugrats lol :inlove:

Comment

what about FREAKAZOIDDD loool omg I think we can officially say we were addicted to cartoons lol.

If I wasn't so busy with uni I would still watch them lool :p I *heart* cartoons:hidban:

Comment

I used to love watching that catch the pigeon program, tom and jerry and horror films and I liked fixin stuff

Comment

Sunrise have a look ath this...lool...I watched all episodes of waynehead and even had a waynehead "book" lolll Can't believe I still have this...my brother found it some days ago

Damey waynehead

and one of his mates

Comment

Working...
                                X