• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what did you like as a child ?

splinter!

Comment

Lol, I ate all the time...so I loved buffets. I was a little fatty, lol. Hmm...I also really liked doing gymnasticss. Umm. What else? Oh! LOL. The Disney Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
        i used to watch that! the freaky looking turtles - i'm so sad i can still remember the names and that rat person thing:o
        lol
        me and my brother had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes, we would put them on and just fight, well he would beat me up!

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Hafsah♥ View Post
          lol
          me and my brother had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes, we would put them on and just fight, well he would beat me up!
          awwwwwww sis - brothers are like that unfortunately, but they're still nice - my brother has the costume thing, he also had this jigsaw thing which was shaped like a pizza thats what the turtles used to eat on the show - good ol' days!:o
          82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Bruce Less films,
            Cricket
            Sholay

Alex the kid on sega mega drives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vXdznM0KNI (contains music)

Commodo 64 when you had to put a casette in the game.

Care Bears

VIVA the 80's kids
            "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Originally posted by zaynab1 View Post
              ewwww!
              :o

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
              o.O oh.....my..... rofllll probably the nastiest, funniest thing I've read all day, and most interesting, hahah what did it look like?!
              Keep in mind it was a childrens one, so it's not a very good one...all you could see were small bubbles (I think it was dry saliva) :o

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Noahs Island.
              OMG YESSSS loved those...when I had a turtle I named him ninja turtle but he passed away:( I wanted to buy two baby turtles 2 years ago and name one Donatello and the other one Michealangelo...but it's not allowed *sigh* turtles are so coooool!

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
              :rotfl:

Reminds me of my friend, we were culturing bacteria in biology, she spat into a plate of agar and when we saw the results after a couple of days....:vomit:

I loved Rosie and Jim :D and the Playbus!!!

I'mma ask Macch what else :scratch:
              with agar it's nasty :vomit: I didn't do that ok? it was just nice looking dry saliva :freedom:

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
              oh no I just saw this :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: :wacko:
              Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

I used to collect real turtles each summer...one summer I had 12...2 where land ones and the rest were all water turtles...their names were: xs,other xs, s, other s, m, l, xl, xxl, the big one, the fast one

Comment

Omggg I used to be in love with this sitcker factory thing, I even fell "ill" so that my parents would get it me :D

Comment

I also liked water...used to wash the remote control all the time! haha one day I went to mum with my hair all wet (I was 2 or 3)...and when she asked how I got all wet I showed her the toilet :rotfl: Actually it's not that funny huh?:o It's not like I put my head donw there I just poured the water over myself...ok I think I'm making it worse...

Comment

Polly Pocket, Sylvanian Families & POGS! remember POGS?

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

I never bought my crazy bones, was a poor child so I nicked em off other people :rofl1: i did the same with the pokemon cards :o

kubs did you ever read sweet valley twins ? omg omg jessica and elizabeth wakefield were awesome :inlove:
                        i used to love sweet valley twins lol :o
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

wwe wrestling. :rotfl: and not just me, my best mate aswell.
                          glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                            In addition to food....I think I was obsessed with reading books. Generally little girls would play with their barbie dolls or whatever....I used to read classics at that age, like Matilda :eek3:
                            :scratch: since when did Matilda become a classic ?

I never bought my crazy bones, was a poor child so I nicked em off other people :rofl1: i did the same with the pokemon cards :o

kubs did you ever read sweet valley twins ? omg omg jessica and elizabeth wakefield were awesome :inlove:
                            I liked sweet valley twins as well esp. the SVU thrillers :D

GooseBumps & Christopher Pike novels were also cool.

Comment

Polly Pocket, Sylvanian Families & POGS! remember POGS?
                              yeah lolll we had these american ones or sometihng they were well thick, haha n plastic, omg its so weird how a piece of plastic could seem so valuable, we used to treat them like they were gold hahah the ones we had were really rare roflll

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                                :scratch: since when did Matilda become a classic ?.
                                LOL it isn't Ya know how the character Matilda was obsessed with reading books.....so was I :eek3:

Who remembers Pokemon....gotta catch em all?!
                                Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X