X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what did you like as a child ?

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
    :eek3: :wacko:
    Its one the best songs invented for a programme, as well as mona the vampire
    By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
      Its one the best songs invented for a programme, as well as mona the vampire
      vampire.. i knew u were one of those twlight lovers
      ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
      Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
        vampire.. i knew u were one of those twlight lovers
        lol I am not, I don't have any interest watching pale looking emos, and you made the connection so that suggests something eh
        By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

i liked to make fun of people ... a lot like i do now :D

Comment

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
            lol I am not, I don't have any interest watching pale looking emos, and you made the connection so that suggests something eh
            getting defensive now eh eh eh ? seems like you know a lot about the book as well ;)
            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Working...
            X