Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you like as a child ?

to clarify, what did you like, not what were you like

I liked cartoon network (although never quite understood TNT) and crazy bones and them weird alien gooey things

Re: what did you like as a child ?

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
    to clarify, what did you like, not what were you like

I liked cartoon network (although never quite understood TNT) and crazy bones and them weird alien gooey things
    I liked food...ate anything and everything really.

I was an obese kid :up:
    Last edited by Kubs; 06-01-10, 07:14 PM.
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

crazy bones, was that gogos? I was a bit of a nerdy kid chemistry sets, making things, playing with fire lolll

Comment

I used to like eating too like Kubs...:p

Mostly I used to like being around people and I loved it when I used to sit on the swings. I would sit on them and my mum would push me all dayy...:D
        Never got tired of it....lool

Comment

ahahaha I love how you changed fat to obese kubs :rotfl:

chemistry sets :rofl1: I remember I used to go crazy over this cd called Dangerous Creautures but htats as geeky as I got :p gogos are the newer kind I think, crazy bones were more simplistic

omg this cd seriously brings back memories :inlove:

Comment

chemistry sets :rofl1: I remember I used to go crazy over this cd called Dangerous Creautures but htats as geeky as I got :p gogos are the newer kind I think, crazy bones were more simplistic

omg this cd seriously brings back memories :inlove:
            omg i used to go on about this for years and years and years and years and nobody knew what iwas on about, omg hahaha i had the glow in the dark ones i loved those!!!!

Comment

In addition to food....I think I was obsessed with reading books. Generally little girls would play with their barbie dolls or whatever....I used to read classics at that age, like Matilda :eek3:
              Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

I was trying to be realistic :p

Comment

I never bought my crazy bones, was a poor child so I nicked em off other people :rofl1: i did the same with the pokemon cards

kubs did you ever read sweet valley twins ? omg omg jessica and elizabeth wakefield were awesome :inlove:

Comment

kubs did you ever read sweet valley twins ? omg omg jessica and elizabeth wakefield were awesome :inlove:
                    Nooope. I was more obsessed with Jane Austen or the Narnia trilogy
                    Last edited by Kubs; 06-01-10, 07:32 PM.

Comment

haha we got them for free when they first came out i was in town n they gave us loads n then i went back for more lloll and then i i won the others but i threw them away now

Comment

I wish I still had mine, even though they used to hurt my fingernails when I played too much they were awesome, I was a perfect shot if I do say so myself

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                        Nooo I was more obsessed with Jane Austen, Charles ****ens or the Narnia Classics
                        a fattie and a geek ? you really had no chance at school did you :rofl1: me and you both ;)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluYB9YfzSI

Comment

OMG dont you open that TRAP DOOOOOOOOOR *cos there something down there na na na na* my brother got me into so many 80s cartoons the theme tunes were sooo good oh no i'm gonna start singing soon

Comment

you were a fattie and a geek ? you really had no chance at school did you :rofl1: me and you both ;)
                              I was the weird scary kid.....I used to correct my teachers all the time.....report those who I saw cheating in exams.....write 4000 words to a 1000 worded essay..........eat during class :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                              X