Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dixy chicken halal?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Dixy chicken halal?

    Is Dixy chicken halal?

    They're not on the HMC site, any one know who authorises dem being halal, is it HFA?

  • #2
    Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

    Halal Sign on their literature perhaps? ;)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

      Naaaaaaaah, dont always trust dat lol. Someone, please reply

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

        :scratch: dixies or dixy chicken or is that same thing.Highly over-seasoned with pepper chicken. That what you talking about
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

          i dno, dixy chicken? same ting? This one:
          http://www.dixychicken.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

            I have heard from people that Dixy chicken is not halal.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

              Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
              i dno, dixy chicken? same ting? This one:
              http://www.dixychicken.com/
              Never seen that before. Although i think it is the same one i'm on about.

              Either way just stick to Aladdins (best fast food restaurant in the UK)

              Or maybe just ask em for the certificate
              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                Dont want to hijack the thread, but how about nandos in birmingham? I dont eat there cos i heard it isnt? But i know people that still eat there...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                  Guess we should be more careful of what and where we eat. Or better yet, lets just make our own burgers :inlove:
                  (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                    Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                    Dont want to hijack the thread, but how about nandos in birmingham? I dont eat there cos i heard it isnt? But i know people that still eat there...
                    Dno abou nandoz, it ain on HMC. I need to kno about dixy, BubbleBlum, your frum brum u shud kno!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                      Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                      Guess we should be more careful of what and where we eat. Or better yet, lets just make our own burgers :inlove:
                      Check reps, and adding on to reps 'thats what they're for, aren't they?' LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                        Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                        Check reps, and adding on to reps 'thats what they're for, aren't they?' LOL
                        or better yet make em yourself. An no thats not what they are there for!!!!
                        Practice makes perfect
                        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                          Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                          or better yet make em yourself. An no thats not what they are there for!!!!
                          Practice makes perfect
                          They are, thats what they're for, to make burgers. end ov.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                            mbc I get what you said now :rotfl::rotfl:

                            I lurrve dixy chicken, not had it in tiime though. I thought if a muslims tells you its halal and you eat it even though it isn't, the sin isn't on you ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

                              Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
                              mbc I get what you said now :rotfl::rotfl:

                              I lurrve dixy chicken, not had it in tiime though. I thought if a muslims tells you its halal and you eat it even though it isn't, the sin isn't on you ?
                              yh but but but but

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X