X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dixy chicken halal?

Is Dixy chicken halal?

They're not on the HMC site, any one know who authorises dem being halal, is it HFA?

Re: Is Dixy chicken halal?

Halal Sign on their literature perhaps? ;)

Comment

Naaaaaaaah, dont always trust dat lol. Someone, please reply

Comment

:scratch: dixies or dixy chicken or is that same thing.Highly over-seasoned with pepper chicken. That what you talking about
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

i dno, dixy chicken? same ting? This one:
          http://www.dixychicken.com/

Comment

I have heard from people that Dixy chicken is not halal.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
              i dno, dixy chicken? same ting? This one:
              http://www.dixychicken.com/
              Never seen that before. Although i think it is the same one i'm on about.

Either way just stick to Aladdins (best fast food restaurant in the UK)

Or maybe just ask em for the certificate
              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Dont want to hijack the thread, but how about nandos in birmingham? I dont eat there cos i heard it isnt? But i know people that still eat there...

Comment

Guess we should be more careful of what and where we eat. Or better yet, lets just make our own burgers :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                    Dont want to hijack the thread, but how about nandos in birmingham? I dont eat there cos i heard it isnt? But i know people that still eat there...
                    Dno abou nandoz, it ain on HMC. I need to kno about dixy, BubbleBlum, your frum brum u shud kno!

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                      Guess we should be more careful of what and where we eat. Or better yet, lets just make our own burgers :inlove:
                      Check reps, and adding on to reps 'thats what they're for, aren't they?' LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                        Check reps, and adding on to reps 'thats what they're for, aren't they?' LOL
                        or better yet make em yourself. An no thats not what they are there for!!!!
                        Practice makes perfect

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                          or better yet make em yourself. An no thats not what they are there for!!!!
                          Practice makes perfect
                          They are, thats what they're for, to make burgers. end ov.

Comment

mbc I get what you said now :rotfl::rotfl:

I lurrve dixy chicken, not had it in tiime though. I thought if a muslims tells you its halal and you eat it even though it isn't, the sin isn't on you ?

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
                              mbc I get what you said now :rotfl::rotfl:

I lurrve dixy chicken, not had it in tiime though. I thought if a muslims tells you its halal and you eat it even though it isn't, the sin isn't on you ?
                              yh but but but but

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X