Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anjem Choudary

Brothers and Sisters,

Before you fall for the mass criticism of Anjem, research and see what he calls for.

He calls for what our Prophet and the companions called for.

Have a problem with it? Then you have a problem with your faith.

May Allah guide those brothers/sisters who think our Brothers are doing something wrong.
    Last edited by muslimnation; 04-01-10, 10:52 PM.
    Don't live your life to please the kaffir, Live your life to please Allah (S.W.T)

if($mushrik == $worship['grave'] && $mushrik == $worship['shrine']{
    print 'Mushrik'
    }

Comment

I find it interesting how many of whom tell us to respect freedom of expression and speech when Muslims were being insulted worldwide during the cartoon controversy, they now call Muslims insensitive, unpatriotic.

What happened to freedom of expression now?

Did you read his open letter to the families of British soldiers?

I found it very balanced and non confrontational.
      Last edited by shariff2; 04-01-10, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shariff2 View Post
        I find it interesting how many of whom tell us to respect freedom of expression and speech when Muslims were being insulted worldwide during the cartoon controversy, they now call Muslims insensitive, unpatriotic.

Its one of the many wonders of man made law.
        Don't live your life to please the kaffir, Live your life to please Allah (S.W.T)

print 'Mushrik'
        }

Comment

Originally posted by shariff2 View Post

Didn't you know freedom of speech is ok when your insulting the muslims, but for muslims to use it, its not

kuffar double standards in play
          82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Here they go again
            http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s.html?OTC-RSS

It is amazing how they only mention a small part of the letter, but not the letter in full.

I was wondering.
            It seems a very sensitive point to non-Muslim British when it comes to soldiers fighting abroad, almost a taboo.
            Hmmm a bit like how it is a very sensitive point amongst Muslims when it comes to insulting the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wassallam), .... almost a taboo?

I wonder if this is what Mr Choudary is trying to make non-Muslims see. How does it feel now?
            Do you begin to understand the pain you gave Muslims by supporting people insulting our Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wassallam)?

Anyone think he is playing that game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
              I'm not against what Anjem Choudary is trying to highlight, thats not to state i blindly agree with everything he states, all i know is that it will get its 5 minutes of fame, the same anti-muslim media bashing will go and then what? The media being a powerful zionist tool will never be sympathetic to the views and killings of muslims - however it is a good tool to reach out to millions of people

yeah hes reached millions but with what message.

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
              Didn't you know freedom of speech is ok when your insulting the muslims, but for muslims to use it, its not

kuffar double standards in play

i havent seen any one say that there shouldnt be a march. just not in WB.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I think with every action there is a reaction. What will the consequence be for muslims in the long run in this country?

Comment

Anjem Attention Choudry

Comment

@ Rep, oh believe me, some areas of the government LOVE THIS to bits, believe me, thsi is PERFECT for them in creating this sort of fear and propoganda about Muslims, and Muslims taking over the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                      yeah hes reached millions but with what message.

i havent seen any one say that there shouldnt be a march. just not in WB.
                      Asalaamolaykum, this is trouble in the making, this guy whats publicity for himself not muslims, i rather go to a march organised by the 'stop the war' coallition. this guy will demonise muslims. there are milions of people who agree with him but why organise a march in this area for the sake of publicity, what a disgrace. i think he wants to be some sort of hero but this will further cause trouble for muslims and may lead to people not leaving there house in fear of being attacked. if anyone gets attacked, HE IS RESPONSIBLE!
                      From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

just like EDl/BNP activitists hold marches in hotbeds, he should have the same right. all the negative responses in daily mail are going on about freedom of speech. if they are entitled than so is he. but i fear that the vulnerable in our communities are going to bear the brunt of the backlash. AC doesnt think about that.
                        Last edited by mujhadia; 06-01-10, 02:08 AM.
                        glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                          Whether I agree with him is a different story but after careful observation of his statements and actions, I think he is more on the ball than all his critics put together, Muslims and non-Muslims. One of the reasons perhaps is his confidence, sincerity and courage. He doesn't have to hide, use clever language to wiggle out of places or always try to please everyone. He is what you see and what you get. I wish our scholars hiding under cloaks, big turbans and chains of Ijazas were as couragous and truthful - not necessarly provocative but truthful- as opposed to apologetic chickens that they are.
                          110% agree bro! :up:

you know what,
                          i dont know much about this al muhajiroon/islam4uk group,
                          but one things for sure,
                          i respect anjems courage and
                          really respect the fact he's speaking the truth,
                          mashallah he has a worry in his heart for the ummah

allah forgive the whole ummah of muhammad sallalahu aalyahi wa salaam
                          Last edited by Simply_Logical; 06-01-10, 10:28 AM.
                          “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
                          they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

Whether I agree with him is a different story but after careful observation of his statements and actions, I think he is more on the ball than all his critics put together, Muslims and non-Muslims. One of the reasons perhaps is his confidence, sincerity and courage. He doesn't have to hide, use clever language to wiggle out of places or always try to please everyone. He is what you see and what you get. I wish our scholars hiding under cloaks, big turbans and chains of Ijazas were as couragous and truthful - not necessarly provocative but truthful- as opposed to apologetic chickens that they are.
                            I completely agree!
                            And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

:up:

Also i think ppl should watch what they say, as actions are judged by intentions even if u do disagree with his actions.

Comment

Absolutely. :up:

print 'Mushrik'
                                }

Comment

Working...
                                X