Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abayas/jilbabs with the attached head covering

Assalamu Alaykum,

Does anyone know where i can get the jilbaabs that have the head covering? Its like a burkha attached to a jilbaab. I realllly want one, googled it but cant find anything, been to all the shops and no one has them.
    http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Re: abayas/jilbabs with the attached head covering

Walaikumasalaam wr wb

:scratch: you've lost me sis, could you post a pic please?
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
      Walaikumasalaam wr wb

:scratch: you've lost me sis, could you post a pic please?
      Sis, i cant find one anywhere though!!!

It's like the jilbaab starts from the head, so everything is covered apart from the face....

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

The one piece garment right.
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

yep, lol it would have been so much easier if i had just said that!!

Comment

ah! Well you can get them from pretty much any islamic shop. Whereabouts you located?

Comment

If you live in London there is a really good tailor in Southall that makes them.

if not, then I have no idea sorry.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Hafsah♥ View Post
                If you live in London there is a really good tailor in Southall that makes them.

if not, then I have no idea sorry.
                Kamal??? :rotfl:

Comment

Kamal???
                  :rotfl:

does EVERYONE know about Kamal??

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Assalamua Alaykum,

Hafsa- Im from Leicester but jazakAllahu Khayr anyway,

Muslim1bychoice- hm sis im from Leicester but every shop ive been to, dont have them, they just have normal abayas or just a burqaa, not the full head to toe jilbaab :(

Comment

maybe try online, although Im not sure which websites you can trust.

Foulana blog

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Hafsah♥ View Post

does EVERYONE know about Kamal??
                        :rofl1: yeahhhhhh omg but Alhamdulilah there is a sister in Hounslow does everything. I haven't been to Kamal ever since i found her and i never intend on going back for reasons you may or may not know loooool

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
                          Assalamua Alaykum,

Hafsa- Im from Leicester but jazakAllahu Khayr anyway,

Muslim1bychoice- hm sis im from Leicester but every shop ive been to, dont have them, they just have normal abayas or just a burqaa, not the full head to toe jilbaab :(
                          Walaikumasalaam wr wb

Hmm.......unless i post one to you insha'Allah when i can. Hows that sound? When you expecting it?

Comment

:rofl1: yeahhhhhh omg but Alhamdulilah there is a sister in Hounslow does everything. I haven't been to Kamal ever since i found her and i never intend on going back for reasons you may or may not know loooool

PM me the details please.

:rofl1: you joker.

Foulana blog

Comment

Walaikumasalaam wr wb

Hmm.......unless i post one to you insha'Allah when i can. Hows that sound? When you expecting it?
                              Assalamu Alaykum,

JazakAllahu Khayr sis but because there's none online and i dont think anyone knows where they are sold in Leicester, i think ill make a trip to Birmingham insha'Allah. Or maybe tomorrow someone might surprise me and hey say heyy sis theres that shop in Leicester that does them! Insha'Allah!

Comment

Working...
                              X