Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Boy With Strong Belief

Shaykh Fath al-Mowsily relates,
    once I saw a young boy walking through the jungle. It appeared as if he was uttering some words. I greeted him with Salaam and he replied accordingly. I inquired, "Where are you going?" He retorted, "To the house of Allah (Makkah)."
    I further asked, "What are you reciting?" "The Qur'an" he replied. I remarked, "You are at a tender age, it is not an obligation that you are required to fulfill."
    He said, "I have witnessed death approach people younger than me and therefore would like to prepare if death was to knock on my door." I astoundingly commented, "Your steps are small and your destination far." He responded, "My duty is to take the step and it remains the responsibility of Allah to take me to my destination."

I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and conveyance (means of transport)." He replied "My Yaqeen (belief) is my provision and my feet are my conveyance." I explained, "I am asking you regarding bread and water." He replied "Oh Shaykh if someone invited you to his house, would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, "No!" "Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only the weakness of your Yaqeen that makes us carry provisions. Despite this, do you think Allah will let me go to waste?" "Never" I replied. He then left.

Sometime later I saw him in Makkah. He approached me and inquired, "Oh Shaykh are you still of weak belief?"

Source: Stories of the Pious by Shaikh Ahmad Ali.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Re: A Boy With Strong Belief

:sub: MashaAllah an amazing story, may Allah strengthen our Imaan ameen.. :jkk: for posting sis.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
      Shaykh Fath al-Mowsily relates,
      once I saw a young boy walking through the jungle. It appeared as if he was uttering some words. I greeted him with Salaam and he replied accordingly. I inquired, "Where are you going?" He retorted, "To the house of Allah (Makkah)."
      I further asked, "What are you reciting?" "The Qur'an" he replied. I remarked, "You are at a tender age, it is not an obligation that you are required to fulfill."
      He said, "I have witnessed death approach people younger than me and therefore would like to prepare if death was to knock on my door." I astoundingly commented, "Your steps are small and your destination far." He responded, "My duty is to take the step and it remains the responsibility of Allah to take me to my destination."

I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and conveyance (means of transport)." He replied "My Yaqeen (belief) is my provision and my feet are my conveyance." I explained, "I am asking you regarding bread and water." He replied "Oh Shaykh if someone invited you to his house, would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, "No!" "Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only the weakness of your Yaqeen that makes us carry provisions. Despite this, do you think Allah will let me go to waste?" "Never" I replied. He then left.

Sometime later I saw him in Makkah. He approached me and inquired, "Oh Shaykh are you still of weak belief?"

Source: Stories of the Pious by Shaikh Ahmad Ali.

Subhan'Allah
      What a beautiful story sis

:jkk:

Comment

Simply amazing! JazakAllahuKhairan for sharing this beautiful story.
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

subhanallah, glory be to allah - Ar-Razzaq - The Provider
          you know they say 'where theres a will, theres a way',
          thats a lie because, its more like....
          'where theres allah, theres always a way'

Comment

:sub:

:jkk: for sharing.

Comment

wow Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing :love:
              Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

masha Allah :jkk:
                They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

Comment

wa iyyakum
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Masha Allah, thanks for sharing this beautiful story.:)

Comment

JazkhAllah kheir sister for this story .. so beautiful...
                      "With our soul and blood we will redeem you O Palestine! HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل "

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X