Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who follow the Salaf Only please respond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To those who follow the Salaf Only please respond.

Disclaimer: Im Not A "Salafi"

Comment

The point was that it was not necessary to state "Salafi only" because what you really want to know is: do the points stated in the document have basis in Quran and sunnah?

Personally I don't like to label myself as anything but just a muslim who follows Quran and sunnah:up:
      "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
      Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Originally posted by Reflection09 View Post
        Personally I don't like to label myself as anything but just a muslim who follows Quran and sunnah:up:
        That is what all the other sects in Islam say :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u View Post
          That is what all the other sects in Islam say :scratch:
          Ich weiss, but I just feel that the best way to break down stereotypes and have healthy intellectual debates based on facts with other muslims is to state that you're a muslim following Quran and sunnah only.
          "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
          Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X