Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh come on now..

What happened to my thread??

the one that was entitled 'sex', the thread was not inappropriate. I was asking for Islamic advice!

Would you rather i turn to un-Islamic sources? I was doing the wise thing consulting with Muslims on the matter. If you found the thread name offense, you could have changed. Whatever mod deleted was being to prude and judgemental. Islam is supposed to be a natural religion and open, i was seeking advice and am shocked you deleted the topic..

Once again, i did the right thing rather then turning to un-Islamic sources..

Astaghfirullah!
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: oh come on now..

Originally posted by alifromconroe
    Once again, i did the right thing rather then turning to un-Islamic sources..

Astaghfirullah!
    Glad you did the right thing alhamdulilah.

take care

Comment

ali maybe they moved it 2 the bros forum?
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Alifromconroe, I've noticed that there are certain words which must not be shown at all. I've noticed that such a word even in a Private Message can be shown as ****, if the moderators have picked those words first.

It must be to protect minors.

Comment

Bro Ali, your thread is in the "Brothers Hangout".
          respect refugees

Comment

Um....the Brother's hang out??

Isn't that one of the private forums(muslims only)?

I tried to get access to the private forums before, i pmed several mods but never heard anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by alifromconroe
              Um....the Brother's hang out??

Isn't that one of the private forums(muslims only)?

I tried to get access to the private forums before, i pmed several mods but never heard anything back.
              bros and sis forums arent 100% muslims only but they are private...and as is kinda obvious, bros forum is just for males.
              and i thought u did hav access 2 the muslim forums cuz i saw u post in there the other day lol. pm one of the admins 2 get in the bros area though inshallah, like baba or sajid :)
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

try it now

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X