I need help from you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help from you!!

A salam aleykoum wa ramatullah wa barakatou!!

My name is Claire (or IMANE)! I'm converted in Islam, I'm 19 and I live in France.
    I study so as to become a trilingual personnal assistant. (My langages are French, German and English!)
    I must carry out a training period of 5 weeks (in January) and I'd like to carry out this training period in England. I would like to improve my langage, and to discover the culture in England!
    I'm looking for a muslim family who would agree to welcome me!!
    The last year, I have carried out my training period in Germany and I have meet a Muslima and I have learned lots of things about Islam, that's why I'd like to do the same thing this year inch'Allah!
    And I've heard that Muslimas are better accepted in England than in France!!!

Also if you can help me, it would be so great!!!
    Barakallah oufikoum!!

You can write me at:

[email protected]

qu'Allah nous guide!! amine
    Please Re-update your Signature

wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

i'm in england...my families not muslim but I am. I dunno if my parents wud agree i would have 2 ask them but maybe inshallah :) my town is not exactly that accepting of Islam...its better in bigger cities but its ok
    I hope u find something anyway :)
    fi imanillah
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Salam

a salam aleykoum sister!!!!

Oh, you're a reverted too? it's great!!!

Thank you for your message, I hope it will be good, inch'Allah!!!!

I'm waiting for your next message!!

How old are you?

Barakallah oufik!!!

IMANE * CLAIRE

Comment

Re: Salam

Originally posted by clairett2
        a salam aleykoum sister!!!!

Oh, you're a reverted too? it's great!!!

Thank you for your message, I hope it will be good, inch'Allah!!!!

I'm waiting for your next message!!

How old are you?

Barakallah oufik!!!

IMANE * CLAIRE
        wa alaykum salaam
        yeah i'm a revert aswell...alhamdulillah :D
        im 17
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

salam

Salam aleykoum!

You're a revert? oh, great!! And, what do think your parents about that?
          And are you sunnite or chiite muslima?

IMANE

Comment

sunni...i just say im muslim tho

Comment

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the most Kind

A salam aleykoum wa ramatullah wa barakatou!!

My name is Claire (or IMANE)! I'm converted in Islam, I'm 19 and I live in France.
              I study so as to become a trilingual personnal assistant. (My langages are French, German and English!)
              I must carry out a training period of 5 weeks (in January) and I'd like to carry out this training period in England. I would like to improve my langage, and to discover the culture in England!
              I'm looking for a muslim family who would agree to welcome me!!
              The last year, I have carried out my training period in Germany and I have meet a Muslima and I have learned lots of things about Islam, that's why I'd like to do the same thing this year inch'Allah!
              And I've heard that Muslimas are better accepted in England than in France!!!

Also if you can help me, it would be so great!!!
              Barakallah oufikoum!!

You can write me at:

[email protected]

qu'Allah nous guide!! amine
              Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

oh...my house does have males. i dint think of that. i've got ma dad n two brothers but they dont live here all the time.
                btw, i know i keep asking how all names r spelt in arabic :p but how do u spell iman in arabic? like alif mim alif nun...cuz i thought it was that b4 but is that aman like as in fiamanillah, so is iman (eeman) alif wiv kasra, yaa mim alif nun?? (sorry its off topic :p )

Comment

Sister Imane, do you mind if I forward your post to some Muslim friends I know, who may be able to find you a suitable family to stay with, insha-Allah? Do you need to be in London, or is any English town ok?
                  respect refugees

Comment

Comment

Salam aleykoum

Salam aleykoum everybody!!!

I would like to thank you all for your answers. But I haven't found a family!! I'm disappointed, I have no news from you, is it something new????

Please, answer!! May I call the Moskee??

Oh, I'm hopeless!! May God help me!!

Barakallah oufikoum

IMANE

Comment

Re: Salam aleykoum

Salam aleykoum everybody!!!

I would like to thank you all for your answers. But I haven't found a family!! I'm disappointed, I have no news from you, is it something new????

Please, answer!! May I call the Moskee??

Oh, I'm hopeless!! May God help me!!

Barakallah oufikoum

IMANE
                        just to help out.... "Moskee" is spelt Mosque or Masjid, but sorry i live in Canada, i cannot help you out

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X