Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects for Ramadhan look better..

Assalam Alaykum,

I today visited with my step grandmoter, and came to find out her niece has been married to an Iranian man for over 20 years named Hussein, and they have a son named Abraham close to my age. My stepgranny isn't completely sure, as to whether or not hes Muslim(wow they've been married so long suprising she's not!), she is going to find out for me.

If they are Muslim, I can go to their home for Eid ul-Fitr inshallah. I made du'a to Allah swt to guide me to somewhere nice on Eid ul-Fitr, and it looks as if my prayers have been fulfilled mashallah. Make du'a for me that this follows through.
    Please Re-update your Signature

as salam alykom
    that is quite confusing, to the best of my knowledge Iranians are Muslims and with someone called Hussain, certainly he is one.
    Insh a Allah may Allah bless your Ramdan and allow u a good company for Eid ul Fitr

Comment

Walaykuma salam warah matulahi wabarakatu alifromconroe

Alhamdulilah that ALLAH has accepted your dua. I hope that you'll have a great time during your eid feasts with hussain and Abraham.

Best Wishes! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptianmuslima
        as salam alykom
        that is quite confusing, to the best of my knowledge Iranians are Muslims and with someone called Hussain, certainly he is one.
        Insh a Allah may Allah bless your Ramdan and allow u a good company for Eid ul Fitr
        Salam ukthee

I also know that Iranians have the highest rate of converting to chritianity more then any other muslims.

I am amazed because I just recently have learned about this,

May we never leave islam for something else SubhanaAllah, i'm sure those that do have ALLAH's Curse upon them.

Comment

Alhamdulillah, I'm happy to hear that br. ali. May Allah make this a rewarding Ramadan for you.

~Ayah

Comment

Originally posted by LATEAFHA
            Salam ukthee

I also know that Iranians have the highest rate of converting to chritianity more then any other muslims.

I am amazed because I just recently have learned about this,

wa alykom as salam
            la hawala wala qowata ila billah, Allahuma let us live on Islam, die on Islam and resurrect on Islam ameen, may Allah keep us and Muslim ummah fixed on Islam till the Day After and protect us against all evil what is apparent and what is hidden ameen

Comment

inshallah it works out well 4 u bro :D
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X