plastic surgery ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic surgery ?

if you get RECONSTUCTIVE plastic surgery is that still a sin??
    my cousin has lost alot of weight and wants a tummy tuck to look normal again

Re: plastic surgery ?

Dunno, probably is. As lots of other things are.

Comment

Instead of plastic surgery, they cut the stomach, take out all the fat, join the tummy again
      But only if she is really fat and cant move
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

^^sounds like butchering

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
          Instead of plastic surgery, they cut the stomach, take out all the fat, join the tummy again
          my Aunt had a tummy tuck and she wasnt really fat and she could move.
          another one of my mums friends had it done too.
          you dont have to be obease to get it done.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
            Isn't that lipasuction (soz;don't know how to spell it).

Comment

Whatever it is..its losing fat thus losing weight but it has its complications...
              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

When Allah brings everyone back on the Day of Judgement, giving their bodies back, he will not be bringing them back as they have changed so,

1. he will not be placing the tattoos back again on the body (as they would have already be gone and Allah is not a tattoosit.

2. if someone lets say had a nose job he is not going to reconstruct the body to how that person preferred it in this world -there is nothing wrong with how Allah had created people.

3. For people already badly deformed, they when passing there test Allah will make to look not the way they did in this world-even they have confirmed when they dream they dream as if they don't have their ailment etc. That is because their soul of course does not take after the body.

And people who are fat should lose weight naturally-as this helps in their lifestyle in fat surgeons confirm that change of lifestyle is more important. Also Allah makes people look beautiful in the next world anyway, so they would not be looking obese etc when entering paradise. So with tummy tucks they are doing something that they would get in the next world anyway, or if they lost weight naturally.
                "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth." Quran , Surah Baqarah 2:255

Comment

she already had lost the weight but she has loose skin now

Comment

Well that's not an issue then loose skin, she might was well have the surgery to sort that out.
                    "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth." Quran , Surah Baqarah 2:255

Comment

After having two beautiful twins my friend who is naturally very skinny had a serious problem of loose skin.

It was a really starting to affect her marriage because she felt uncomfortable with herself

Two years later she had a tummy tuck and and the loose skin was removed and tightened but she was left with quite a large scar.

She still feels uncomfortable because now the issue is the scar.

I guess the moral of the story is if the problem is severe do it for the right reasons and be it the last port of call.

Comment

Originally posted by disneydiva21 View Post
                        if you get RECONSTUCTIVE plastic surgery is that still a sin??
                        my cousin has lost alot of weight and wants a tummy tuck to look normal again
                        Does she not fancy doing ab crunches daily and sit ups would be cheaper.

Also more ejoyable to achive the end result naturally

Comment

People are so quick to go for plastic surgery. I'm not saying this is the case, however if plucking eyebrows excessively is haram, and getting tattoos is haram (altering creation), I don't see how cutting half your stomache out and sticking it back on higher can't be! Unless for medical reasons obviously.
                          Last edited by -MA-; 06-12-09, 12:01 AM.
                          SPREAD OF EVIL
                          ZIONISM
                          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

I agree cutting off fat, or that other surgery were they attach the stomach differently to the intestines is wrong. If they already lost the weight and the excess skin-she might as well get that sorted out. But I don't know if she even lost the weight naturally because there wouldn't be excess skin-that usually happens when they lost it too quickly if sometimes when they already had that operation with stapling their stomach which is gross.

Comment

I understand that there are circumstances in life where people put on a lot of weight (depression, pregnancy) but the best way to take control is to eat healthily and watch what you eat obviously. Exercise is key inn this also. No-one should let themselves get to s stage where the need op’s to sort out fat issues.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X