Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why

Originally posted by tca_alam View Post
    No, it means a lot to every single sister. We take pride in it.
    you are a sister . i didn't know...
    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

:rofl1: @mms

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
      (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post

Why are there so many complaining, whiny, moany threads on ummah nowadays?
        says the one who's complaining, whining and moaning! lol :rotfl:
        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

MMS you crazy woman! *rotfl*
          "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
          Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
            says the one who's complaining, whining and moaning! lol :rotfl:
            Oi :p I was trying to prove a point!
            You suck!!
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
              coz like other day i was at the mosque right and i saw a sister and she was wearing a short skirt but like she came in and put a jilbab on and prayed and im like astaghfirullah whats the point like yuck its so disgusting....not like me mashaAllah im well holy...people actually walk by me and go there goes that holy woman mashaAllah...when i see fitnah it just makes me physically sick you know because im not used to it...and when i see girls talking to guys on the street...i feel like crying coz i just think to myself oh well more jahanamis

i know they aint even related coz like i thought the guy was buff and i was checking him out on the sly first so i was going to propose and so i spyed on him and found out hes single!! and doesn't have any sisters so obviously they aint mahrams and she was all flirting with him...how disgusting!!!! and she doesn't even know the meaning of lowering the gaze

and she wears a hijab and an abaya and it isnt even black and like whats the point because it had like a few diamonds on it :S i don't even understand she might aswell dress like the other girl and wear a skirt!!!

and like omggg she was even wearing makeup like really obviously dark red lipstick...not like mine, i wear the modest makeup range...its MAC so it gives that flawless look..people can't even tell its makeup so its modest mashaAllah

do you get me?
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                coz like other day i was at the mosque right and i saw a sister and she was wearing a short skirt but like she came in and put a jilbab on and prayed and im like astaghfirullah whats the point like yuck its so disgusting....not like me mashaAllah im well holy...people actually walk by me and go there goes that holy woman mashaAllah...when i see fitnah it just makes me physically sick you know because im not used to it...and when i see girls talking to guys on the street...i feel like crying coz i just think to myself oh well more jahanamis

i know they aint even related coz like i thought the guy was buff and i was checking him out on the sly first so i was going to propose and so i spyed on him and found out hes single!! and doesn't have any sisters so obviously they aint mahrams and she was all flirting with him...how disgusting!!!! and she doesn't even know the meaning of lowering the gaze

and she wears a hijab and an abaya and it isnt even black and like whats the point because it had like a few diamonds on it :S i don't even understand she might aswell dress like the other girl and wear a skirt!!!

and like omggg she was even wearing makeup like really obviously dark red lipstick...not like mine, i wear the modest makeup range...its MAC so it gives that flawless look..people can't even tell its makeup so its modest mashaAllah

do you get me?
                i cudnt stop laffing threw this post... u funny girl.. u rock..
                Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Comment

Originally posted by tca_alam View Post
                  No, it means a lot to every single sister. We take pride in it.
                  ok thats nice but creating 1554849153 threads on it isn't necessary its just annoying and repetitive

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X