I'll just like to remind sisters and brothers about youtube clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just like to remind sisters and brothers about youtube clips

It is not permissible for you to look at their faces. You must lower your gaze.
    Just because it is on the internet and they can't see you. The Islamic principle remains the same.

Re: I'll just like to remind sisters and brothers about youtube clips

have you got the daleel for this?
    I thought that if it was for educational purposes you could look as long as there is no strong desire?? :scratch:

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

What...o.o

Comment

You can't look if the guy looks like georges clooney and men can't look if the lady looks like Monica Bellucci.
        Because as far as i am concerned Gordon Brown is not really a threat to me...
        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Islamically, the opinion of Shayke Ibn Uthyameen was that its permissable for sisters to see the face of a male teacher etc as long as their is not desire etc.
          Last edited by aG123; 04-12-09, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
            You can't look if the guy looks like georges clooney and men can't look if the lady looks like Monica Bellucci.
            Because as far as i am concerned Gordon Brown is not really a threat to me...
            No matter what the person looks like.

Oh ok, for education purposes it is ok, as long as there is no desire/fantasy/ desirable feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by tca_alam View Post
              No matter what the person looks like.

Oh ok, for education purposes it is ok, as long as there is no desire/fantasy/ desirable feeling.
              Don't worry that's easy lol, i'll keep these feelings for my husband inchallah and yet...
              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked:

What is the ruling on a woman looking at a man on TV or looking in an ordinary fashion in the street?

He replied:

When women look at men, whether that is on TV or otherwise, one of the following two scenarios must apply:

1 – Looking with desire and enjoyment, which is haraam because of the evil and fitnah (temptation) involved

2 – Simply looking with no desire or enjoyment; there is nothing wrong with this according to the correct scholarly view, and this is permissible because it was proven that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) watched the Ethiopians when they were playing in the mosque, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was screening her from them, and he approved of her doing that.

Women walk in the markets and look at men even when they are wearing hijab, so a woman may look at a man even when he does not look at her, on condition that there be no feelings of desire or fitnah (temptation). If there are any feelings of desire or fitnah (temptation) then it is haraam to look, whether the man is on TV or otherwise.

Fataawa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, 2/973.

Comment

People are usually shocked with the Above fatwa..The OP might want to change what it says or post that Answer in it, because the post is kinda wrong enit.

Comment

Originally posted by aG123 View Post
                    Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked:

What is the ruling on a woman looking at a man on TV or looking in an ordinary fashion in the street?

He replied:

When women look at men, whether that is on TV or otherwise, one of the following two scenarios must apply:

1 – Looking with desire and enjoyment, which is haraam because of the evil and fitnah (temptation) involved

2 – Simply looking with no desire or enjoyment; there is nothing wrong with this according to the correct scholarly view, and this is permissible because it was proven that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) watched the Ethiopians when they were playing in the mosque, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was screening her from them, and he approved of her doing that.

Women walk in the markets and look at men even when they are wearing hijab, so a woman may look at a man even when he does not look at her, on condition that there be no feelings of desire or fitnah (temptation). If there are any feelings of desire or fitnah (temptation) then it is haraam to look, whether the man is on TV or otherwise.

Fataawa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, 2/973.
                    No, whoever wrote this are spreading falsehood.

We are obliged to LOWER OUR GAZE. I would much rather listen to Allah than this random.

Aisha looked at the Ethiopians because they were PERFORMING/PLAYING.

She wouldn't have looked if she desired them.

Nevertheless, even if there is no temptation, you still can't look at a male or female and "appreciate their beauty". This is the start that initiates all desire. I believe she is giving a false idea and thus I openly reject it!

May Allah forgive her for spreading falsehoods and being unable to seperate two different contexts.

Comment

don't you mean brothers and sisters and not sisters and brothers?

Comment

i was gonna say, sounds well strange

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
                          don't you mean brothers and sisters and not sisters and brothers?
                          What? sisters and brothers is brothers and sisters?

Comment

What? sisters and brothers is brothers and sisters?
                            um no brothers come first then sisters .. everyone knows that

Comment

No, whoever wrote this are spreading falsehood.

We are obliged to LOWER OUR GAZE. I would much rather listen to Allah than this random.

Aisha looked at the Ethiopians because they were PERFORMING/PLAYING.

She wouldn't have looked if she desired them.

Nevertheless, even if there is no temptation, you still can't look at a male or female and "appreciate their beauty". This is the start that initiates all desire. I believe she is giving a false idea and thus I openly reject it!

May Allah forgive her for spreading falsehoods and being unable to seperate two different contexts.

Are you serious?? do you know who the shayke was?? Ahki May Allah azzwajal reward you for your efforts, but your a jahil laymen. Do you know Arabic? Have you studied a book from cover to cover in arabic with a shayke?? Have you even memorised more then 40 hadeeth?? more then 15 juzz Quran?? Have ijaza in Fiqh??

Your statement is not insulting but your statement is disgusting.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X