X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My rant!!

Originally posted by aG123 View Post
    Na ahk, not directed to you.
    Where's ibn K run off to ? LOL he's done a runner. I'll get him n hold him and you beat him up :p

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
      Where's ibn K run off to ? LOL he's done a runner. I'll get him n hold him and you beat him up :p
      bachara...you'll break his bones when you hold him..:up: Anyway..Im out

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG4CaV9jyUk

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yks47E_7gVM
          "Be one who seeks steadfastness, not one looking for miracles; indeed your soul yearns for a way out through a miracle, but your Lord requires you to be steadfast." (al-Jawzajani)
          AlMaghrib Institute: The Prophet's Smile: Characteristics of Muhammad (saw) | Venue TBC, London | August 6-8, 2010 | www.almaghrib.org| www.qshams.org

Comment

You lot seriously need to grow up and realise that if theres issues with an organisation then state them in a proper and structured manner about important issues, cussing segregation when its certified acceptable by the people of knowledge in the uk is just silly. IF your going to talk about issues talk about the main important issues instead of small issues in comparison to the bigger picture of problems.

Plus, you guys are just turning my thread into a joke..which I dont like..because to be honest we've all got issues, if we start to name the bad of everyone we can write threads all day long.
            I swear you cuss Al Maghrib everytime your with me...

bachara...you'll break his bones when you hold him..:up: Anyway..Im out
            At least i got bones :rotfl:
            Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
              I swear you cuss Al Maghrib everytime your with me...

At least i got bones :rotfl:
              As i stated in my previous post, im not a fan of Al Magrib;
              I state the issues pertaining to statements and political views and what goes on, i dont cuss them for issue's which are certified permissable by shayuke or things which I DO MY SELF. or HAVE ORGANISED MYSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by -Umm Safwaan- View Post
                Can you get contact details other then that email address: If so please do pass them on to Seven.

Comment

As i stated in my previous post, im not a fan of Al Magrib;
                  I state the issues pertaining to statements and political views and what goes on, i dont cuss them for issue's which are certified permissable by shayuke or things which I DO MY SELF. or HAVE ORGANISED MYSELF.
                  Comee offf it mate
                  Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    Comee offf it mate
                    what you on about? :scratch:

Comment

• Re: My rant!!

I passed on two email addresses to the sister? You can contact him on either one of them Insha'Allah. JazakAllahu Khairen.
                      "Be one who seeks steadfastness, not one looking for miracles; indeed your soul yearns for a way out through a miracle, but your Lord requires you to be steadfast." (al-Jawzajani)
                      AlMaghrib Institute: The Prophet's Smile: Characteristics of Muhammad (saw) | Venue TBC, London | August 6-8, 2010 | www.almaghrib.org| www.qshams.org

Comment

• Re: My rant!!

:up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X