Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best deeds+worse evils.

Khalid ibn El Waleed narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) and said to him, "O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this life and the Hereafter. "

- Prophet PBUH-Ask what you wish.

- What are the beet deeds in the eyes of Allah?

- Prophet PBUH-Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

- What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?

- Prophet PBUH-Hot temper and miserliness.
    Last edited by bitter_sweet; 30-11-09, 02:18 PM.
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Re: best deeds+worse evils.

Reference please :D

Comment

http://livingislam.org/mbh_e.html
      "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

I heard that Rasulullah SAAS gave different answers to the same question to different people, depending on the background of the people who made the queries.

so in this case, for the bedouin, gentle manners, modesty and patience might have been the hardest to do, while he was a hot tempered man.

Comment

Originally posted by Naidamar View Post
          I heard that Rasulullah SAAS gave different answers to the same question to different people, depending on the background of the people who made the queries.
          How to understand which is the greatest deed for us ?

Comment

:salams
            :jkk:
            I need to be less blunt ..and more pleasant.. >_<
            Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Working...
            X