Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khawla Bint Al Azwar/emaan booster for sisters

Re: Khawla Bint Al Azwar/emaan booster for sisters

mashallah wat a beautiful story of this extrodinary woman, may allah(swt) grant her jannah

but i didnt know she ended up marrying ali(r.a) afterwards, i thought ali only had one wife:S
    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

aslamu alakum ,, sister.. i think he married her after the death of fatima (ra) wallahu a`alum. btw this is by far one of the most astonishing stories ,,jk for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Taayba View Post
        aslamu alakum ,, sister.. i think he married her after the death of fatima (ra) wallahu a`alum. btw this is by far one of the most astonishing stories ,,jk for this thread.
        ohh okay that makes more sense, jazakallah i didnt know that, ima search it up inshallah, i was under the impression he only was married to fatimah but i guess u learn something new everyday:up:

and mashallah her story is quite astonishing, she was a brave woman mashallah, may allah(swt) grant her jannatul firdows, ameen
        ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
          ohh okay that makes more sense, jazakallah i didnt know that, ima search it up inshallah, i was under the impression he only was married to fatimah but i guess u learn something new everyday:up:

and mashallah her story is quite astonishing, she was a brave woman mashallah, may allah(swt) grant her jannatul firdows, ameen
          Bump

Comment

Working...
          X