X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please...

Originally posted by aG123 View Post
    you know her? she replied to my post and ive posted in this thread, so i want clarification on what she thinks is over the top and other then this, because general advice given in a specific thread has implications on everyone who has posted in the thread. IF it wasnt meant to, then why post in a thread , MAKE a NEW ONE. Unless there is another reason for posting in it :scratch: which if its aimed at people, PMing the person wouldve been better, because like Imam shafi said that dont advise people infront of others because they wont take it, take them to the side and advise them.:scratch: or somthing along them lines...
    OfCourse not bro. Your post just sounded rude IMO - Like you can't say to a sister "what is your problem" or "take a hint and realise...". the tone just sounds a bit harsh IMO, that's all. but maybe it's fine and i'm wrong. In that case, apologies akhee.
    Last edited by MWarrior; 04-12-09, 11:29 PM.

Comment

you know her? she replied to my post and ive posted in this thread, so i want clarification on what she thinks is over the top and other then this, because general advice given in a specific thread has implications on everyone who has posted in the thread. IF it wasnt meant to, then why post in a thread , MAKE a NEW ONE. Unless there is another reason for posting in it :scratch: which if its aimed at people, PMing the person wouldve been better, because like Imam shafi said that dont advise people infront of others because they wont take it, take them to the side and advise them.:scratch: or somthing along them lines...
      i made it clear i was talking about the forum IN GENERAL and that it happens on the forum sometimes and in some threads. i was not directing anything at anyone in specific or i would have pm'd them. i have previously made a thread on it. what i think doesn't matter, if no one knows the actual ruling this whole discussion is pointless so let's end it here. i will try to find out from someone and post it up. if anyone else knows or can find out from a sheikh please ask i'm sure it will help us all.

apologies if i offended anyone. jzk khayr

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
        you saying that the way she asked was haraam or fitnahtastic :scratch: what is this really about? like really really really
        no i'm not saying that, subhanallah. i'm not judging anyones intention and neither should you. read my posts and you will see the point i was making. what are you talking about sis? sorry if you have nothing good to say it's better to remain quiet. jzk

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Iman View Post
          i made it clear i was talking about the forum IN GENERAL and that it happens on the forum sometimes and in some threads. i was not directing anything at anyone in specific or i would have pm'd them. i have previously made a thread on it. what i think doesn't matter, if no one knows the actual ruling this whole discussion is pointless so let's end it here. i will try to find out from someone and post it up. if anyone else knows or can find out from a sheikh please ask i'm sure it will help us all.

apologies if i offended anyone. jzk khayr
          you aint offended me, I just think the benefit your trying to bring is not going to happen by they way your doing it because it seems to always end up annoying or getting to one person. Not WHAT you say, rather how you say it and when and where you say it.

Im not disagreeing in principle to what your saying, youve made a thread about it, you tried to educate the people on the ruling etc, ive read that thread MashaAllah :up: but youve posted in this thread, not the other threads where the same thing is taking place. How come??? Why this thread?? and Why not other threads??

And about asking a quesiton for benefit, How will this debate and conflict benefit anyone readin it?? people are reading this for amusement and to see who "ripped" who and who had the last say etc..If you think this is the way to bring benefit to the people and to encourage good and stop evil then i think thats where the problem lies.

Comment

no i'm not saying that, subhanallah. i'm not judging anyones intention and neither should you. read my posts and you will see the point i was making. what are you talking about sis? sorry if you have nothing good to say it's better to remain quiet. jzk
            i see the point your making...and i get it...im not going to tell you you're wrong etc

but i have one question for you and then i shall say no more...please answer it honestly knowing that Allah is a witness...do you know anyone in this thread in real life...not personally but know of them?
            Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
            koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

you aint offended me, I just think the benefit your trying to bring is not going to happen by they way your doing it because it seems to always end up annoying or getting to one person. Not WHAT you say, rather how you say it and when and where you say it.

Im not disagreeing in principle to what your saying, youve made a thread about it, you tried to educate the people on the ruling etc, ive read that thread MashaAllah :up: but youve posted in this thread, not the other threads where the same thing is taking place. How come??? Why this thread?? and Why not other threads??

And about asking a quesiton for benefit, How will this debate and conflict benefit anyone readin it?? people are reading this for amusement and to see who "ripped" who and who had the last say etc..If you think this is the way to bring benefit to the people and to encourage good and stop evil then i think thats where the problem lies.
              i never direct things at people in the open and don't mean to say it in that way. i make general comments or statements and sometimes people just take it personally so i apologise to anyone if it comes across like that. sometimes on forums things can be misunderstood. if someone is asking for an islamic ruling or stating an islamic ruling why should anyone get upset over it. i already said why i commented in this thread because of some comments that were made here, i am not mentioning anyone or anything specific and i am not pointing fingers at anyone. i posted just after someone made a particular comment and i made a general statement and asked something which no one actually answered. i haven't read any other threads where this has taken place recently as i don't go in all the section that's why but i have commented in many threads before.

i agree with your last point but it wasn't meant to be a debate or conflict. i don't think this is the way to encourage good and stop evil, this is why is said lets end the discussion here because it's become pointless. i genuinely wanted to know if anyone knew the exact ruling on forums and gender interaction as i have some idea but wanted the full picture. khayr, i'll find out iA. jzk for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                i see the point your making...and i get it...im not going to tell you you're wrong etc

but i have one question for you and then i shall say no more...please answer it honestly knowing that Allah is a witness...do you know anyone in this thread in real life...not personally but know of them?
                no sis i don't. i don't know many people on this forum as i don't come on much. why did you ask? :)

Comment

no sis i don't. i don't know many people on this forum as i don't come on much. why did you ask? :)
                  do you not know anyone on this forum in real life or know of them and who they are in real life?

because well i just got the feeling you knew some of the people in real life
                  Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
                  koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X