First Cure that fights Neurodermitis and Psoriasis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cure that fights Neurodermitis and Psoriasis

there is a cure for neurodermitis and psoriasis and it works without cortisone.

some german docs have developed a cream that fights neurodermitis and psoriasis. its a treatment and cure and has been tested. actually it was available for years and has been offered to pharma companies. the offered millions of euros for the recipe but did not want to produce it because there own products are more profitable. the medics then published the recipe and told doctors to give it to their patients and get the mixture from their local drug store.

however, a few days ago german tv brought a docu about this case blaming the pharma mafia. now there is a company that wants to produce it.

the company of the cream is called "regeneratio pharma gmbh" in remscheid, germany. and the distributor is a swiss firm called "mavena health care ag".

the name of the cream is "regividerm" and said to cost around 25 euro per 100 gram which is 40% lower than the cheapes price for a comparitive product against psoriasis.

the recipe for the cream which is based on vitamine b12 and avocado oil was published online and i ll try to translate it for you and post the translation in this thread later. thus your local drug store can produce it for you... or if you are in the position you may produce it for yourself.
    URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

Re: First Cure that fights Neurodermitis and Psoriasis

sorry for the spelling mistakes in my previous post. still dont have the edit function.

here are some studies about the cream:

Study of the Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany. 2001 (pdf - english)

Study of the Regional Family Medicine Residency Program, Spartanburg, Ronald Januchowski, D.O., USA. (pdf - english)

article in the medical tribune:

Vitamin B12 and die Neurodermitis, Medical Tribune 2004 (pdf - german)

video:

Heilung unerwuenscht (40:50 min - german)

Comment

as promised here is the recipe for regividerm cream:

usage on your own risk ! ! !
      (have to mention it to avoid claims for damages/compensation or prosecution)

0,07 g Vitamin B12
      46 g Avocado-Oil
      45,42 g Water
      8 g Tego care PS (Emulsifying agent: Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate; Producer: Degussa/Evonik Goldschmitt)
      0,26 g Potassium Sorbate (E202?)
      0,25 g Citric Acid

the original recipe in german can be found here:

Rezept für die B12-Creme

Comment

This is too cool bro. Now I wish I knew someone who had one of these conditions so I could pass it on to them!
        "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
        Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Jazakallahukhairan brother, I can share this with a dearest friend of mine who is suffering from psoriasis. :up:

Comment

Psoriasis usually occurs due to autoimmune disorder of the skin results in hyper proliferation of the skin. BioHeal is good product for psorasis it really works in a few weks. The Bioheal cream is definitely reduce skin lesions.

Comment

avocado oil has also a lot benefits and especially on your skin

Provides Deep Moisturization
              Avocado oil can permeate into the second layer of the skin (dermis) and give such deep moisturizing with its oleic acid and phytosterols.

It is pretty advisable for those who have a dry and sensitive skin type to use oils rich in oleic acid as avocado oil.

Prevents Sun Damage
              Exposure to sun, for most people, is harmful since it has its Ultraviolet (UV) rays which is unavoidable; that is the reason that the skin experiences such damage in the form of photo aging, or premature skin aging.

Plus, these rays are powerful enough to damage the DNA and lead to skin cancer.

Fights Signs of Aging
              Avocado oil is not only beneficial for a sun-damaged skin but also any skin which shows the signs of natural aging like wrinkles, dryness, and flaccidity.

Vitamin E and lecithin in avocado aid increase the collagen in the skin; making it firm.

Vitamin E and Carotenoids also prevent inflammation and keep wrinkles from manifest on the skin.

and also there a lot benefits you can see it in this article under name avocado oil for skin
              Most people think that one thing has only to do with one field, one use or one benefits; however, that is totally wrong since we can actually use one particular

Comment

I think im allergic to avocado lol

To get he emulsifying agent would be long

and u need to know the processes if how to make it and times of each specific part

Comment

Working...
                X