Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Men's Dress

Asalam o alaykum,

Where can u get t-shirts, sleveless shirts with islamic stuff on it?

For example, it could say "Sons of Islam" or anything islamic. Where can i get this type of stuff? Want to represent Islam everywhere in every manner. Help....

Is there an online islamic store or something?

ws,
    Talha
    Please Re-update your Signature

assalamu aleikum

u can get t-shirts, hoodies, baseball hats etc with slogans such as 'property of Islam' and 'jihad' on them from:

http://www.islamicoutlet.com/

then click on clothing!

ws!

:mujahida:

Comment

Re: islamic clothing

[Br]
      Originally posted by kashmirihero
      Asalam o alaykum,

Where can u get t-shirts, sleveless shirts with islamic stuff on it?

For example, it could say "Sons of Islam" or anything islamic. Where can i get this type of stuff? Want to represent Islam everywhere in every manner. Help....

Is there an online islamic store or something?

ws,
      Talha
      [/Br]

Wa Alykum assalaam,

How about the idea of finding the true and correct meaning of what is an "Islamic Clothing"? May be enquiring this with the scholars of Islam might give a better understanding of "islamic clothing"

As far as I know, Islamic clothing means ONLY such clothes which 'reflect' and 'resemble' the SUNNAH of PROPHET (SAWS) i.e; his mubaarak style of dressing and clothing.

Ma'assalaam
      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

I wouldn't think that wearing the latest fashions with some Arabic writing scribbled across the chest is going to represent Islam.

I don't know much about Islam but I would think that maybe wearing traditional Islamic dress (what ever that may be), and following the directions put forth in the Qu'ran and ahadith on how a man should dress i.e. modestly.

Cover your head i.e. skull cap or what ever style you prefer, wear a beard....

Bottom line, I would think that the way you act and present yourself as a Muslim is the best way to represent Islam.

Of course being a non Muslim, it's possible I am completely worng here :confused:
        Just my two cents.

Comment

Salaam,

Yes ur all rite. Ur characteristics show the true muslim in you. But I just needed some shirts for a basketball team so we can feel the unity on the team. It would be better if the shirt said "Allah ho Akbar" or anything rather than adidas or nike. It would make us feel closer, just like the blood relatives that we all are.

ws,
          Talha

Comment

Originally posted by kashmirihero
            Salaam,

Yes ur all rite. Ur characteristics show the true muslim in you. But I just needed some shirts for a basketball team so we can feel the unity on the team. It would be better if the shirt said "Allah ho Akbar" or anything rather than adidas or nike. It would make us feel closer, just like the blood relatives that we all are.

ws,
            Talha
            I don't know where you live but I'm sure you can find a custom T.Shirt place and have your own designs silk screened onto T shirts and hats. The cost is not at all prohibitive especially if your are buying in bulk for a team.

If you can't find a custom T shirt shop then try your local sporting goods store, they can have custom shirts made up for you though I would imagine it would be a bit more costly as they just act as a middle man.

Good luck

Also do an internet search for custom T shirts, silk screening...sure you will find something.

Comment

Originally posted by AmusedII
              I don't know where you live but I'm sure you can find a custom T.Shirt place and have your own designs silk screened onto T shirts and hats.
              I just noticed your from Rochester, well in a big city like that there has to ba a place you can have some custom shirts made up.

Comment

Muslim Men's Dress

Soccer - My Religion? FINAL

Assalamualaikum. We continue and conclude this article. Was-Salaam

Source: www.inter-Islam.orghttp://www.inter-islam.org/Lifestyle/football.html
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

it always becomes and issue of what we cant do, when we consciously decide not to do what Rasulullah, SAWS, did.

just wear the imamah and khamisah or sunnah shirt and izar, simple enough aint it?

regards,

abu najm

Comment

Ya Ikhwaani - I have been thinking about his lately!

Much has been focused on the Dresses of the Muslim women these years and people have forgoten about the Muslim Men's Code of Dress.

we wear suits, and ties resembling the cross. we wear kufar clothings hoping to get honor from it. we wear pants showing our 'awra, we wear sports jerseys with kufr pictures, logos, flags and symbols.

I remember in a mosque I saw a brother wearing a Arkansas University sports jacket - and behold there is a picture of a khansiir (pig) on it, to see the logo of the university see the attched picture.

Now, lets not only look at the problems but lots also look for solutions. It is always good to work in your circle of influance and not spend much time in your circle of concurn.

The Ummah needs to develope and invent new Islamic clothings that challange the kufar clothings. We have a beautiful fashion style, both for the women and men, so we need to invest time and money and produce our own new islamic clothings that are attractive to the youth and our children.

Allah knows best!
                    Attached Files
                    وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلإِنسَـنِ إِلاَّ مَا سَعَى

Comment

THIS is the style for the fall of 2003
                      Attached Files
                      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

check this out:
                        Attached Files

Comment

here is a nice website:

Shukronline.com

Men's Section

Comment

yeh pritty good but a bit expensive, a turban hat cost $19.95.

But i like this Salwar kameez with the hood, very nice

SK
                            [002.006 ] As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
                            [002.007] Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

Comment

Every actionis by intention. The scholars of Islam do not consider things like red futbol shirts as haram in and of themselves simply because they look like something that non-Muslims wear. Unless the shirt displays something that is against Islam, such as intoxicants, immodesty, racism, etc., the intent of he person wearing the shirt determines whether the wearing of the shirt goes against Islam. If the person is wearing the shirt to cover his body, there isn't a sin in this. If the person is wearing the shirt as a way to show his opposition to Islam by siding with the kuffar, then his wearing of the shirt is wrong. This is one of the cases that shows that we need qualified scholarship who has a deep undersanding of the Qur'an and Sunnah, so that the halal is not called haram (which is shirk, according to some sources).
                              -Abbie

Comment

Working...
                              X