Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backbiting and Slandering

as salaam alakim!
    Backbiting unfountanatly has become common in society today, sadly even amongst us muslims. It is due in part to our weak iman. Also because our exposure to Kafir culture weather western or non muslim period, which finds this acceptible. These kinds of things hurt the ummah from within. It causes hatred among muslims, grudges,and other immoral things. If we want our Khilafah back we must not only help our brothers/sisters around the world, but strengthen our iman and rid ourselves of these evil values, Who can we do dawa when we ourselves are not correct? How can we claim to be pious when we can't even honor our own? How can we have our khilafah back when where not showing our creator we're serious? This is part of the reasons for its fall, weak iman, and fitnah from amongst ourselves. May Allah Strengthen the ummah and give us all firm faith to rid ourselves of this major sin.
    Please Re-update your Signature

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=21222
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

WELL BASICALLY-- MY DAD HAS ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT BACKBITING IS HARAM...SO I'V GOT 2 ADMIT IF I DI TALK ABOUT SOM1 I ONLY SAY GOOD THINGS BEHIND THEIR BACK...

MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ALL DO BACKBITE--EVEN THOUGH I AM SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM AS THEM.. IT IS SO RUDE AND IRRESPECTIVE OF SUCH PEOPLE TO DO SO...

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BACKBITE.... IT JUST MAKES ME WONDER Y???

I MEAN-- I WOULDN'T LIKE N E 1 BAKBITING ME... SO NO1 ELSE WOULD ENJOY IT EITHER.

I TELL THE PEOPLE THAT BACKBITE WHILE I AM THERE NOT TO... HTYE CANNOT HELP IT.. IT'S AS IF THEY WILL NOT LIVE WITHOUT TAKING IT ALL OUT OF THEM THAT THEY REALLY HATE SOME1 OR SOMETHING.

BACKBITING IS BAD AND ALLAH SURELY DOESN'T LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO DO SO.

IT IS JUST LIKE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT AND SWEARING AT A DEAD PERSON WHO IS IN HEAVEN WITH ALLAH........
      THATS WHAT I THINK,,, SO THATS WHY I DONT DO IT.

Comment

I'M SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING.

THANKYOU

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie
          I'M SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING.

THANKYOU
          Apology accepted. My ears were getting deaf! :p

Comment