Is there any prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any prayer

for when you are absolutely FED UP with everythin!
    All Thanks to Allah (SWT) :)

Re: Is there any prayer

Originally posted by amrha View Post
    for when you are absolutely FED UP with everythin!
    Um..just pray, and youl feel 'un-fed up'! its a fact, salaat and zikr brings coolness and fortitude to the heart and soul!
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Very true, do lots of zhikr, read durood as much as possible. Stay in wudhu, and keep makin dua to Allah(swt).:up:

Comment

First of all I would highly recommend the following pocket size book which has many invocations from the Qur'an and Sunnah that are suitable for all sorts of problems and situations:

Citadel Of the Believer (Invocations from the Qur'an and Sunnah) Compiled by Sa'id bin Ali Wahaf Al-Qahtani

Found in most Islamic Books shops.

In the meantime these may help:

Allahumma rahmataka arju fala takilni il nafsi tarfata ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la illa ha illa Anta
        (Oh Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not tire of me even for one moment. Place all of my affairs in order. There is no God but You.

OR:

Allhumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal 'ajzi wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal
        Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from despondency and sadness, from weakness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.

More invocations including the ones above can be found in the book I have recommended.

Hope this helps.

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

sunah and fardh prayers - check
          lil prayer book - check

more dhikr and darood - will work on today.

JazarKallah
          All Thanks to Allah (SWT) :)

Comment

Working...
          X