• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengali is also an option... :D
    respect refugees

Comment

Sallaam

Turn u gay? Well i second cruisers thoughts :)

And as sis anna said, no 1 can turn u gay

ALlah Hafiz

ENam ("Cwap, as much as i shower i cannot get this pakistani out of me" Nam 21/09/03)
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

nam, don't get mad but yer bounsing little guy looks homo. Im not sayin yer like that but trust me, u got to butch up in this world or u mite be in danjer of going over to the pink side

Comment

Vampires are conspiring to turn you gay?

I'd worry less about "them" and more about your fairly evident drug problem if I were you.

Comment

Hey I never take drugs except the medicine I get for being a ads kid. I try to be good and stay out of turble.

If u was me, u would no what i mean. an u shoud no that vampires are kind of gay anyway, becuase they bite not just women but boys and men too . Im almost sure that those 2 dudes are like that, an I know they got powers. When i walk past there house, i pretent everything is ok. but u can feel thm looking at you becuase you get warm spot right on your butt except kinda like between your legs back there. u can't fake that. an what about my dreams??? i dreamed one of them, the blonde haired one, was waving a silkish bedspread at me, u know like u are shaking the rinkles out, an his mouth was saying "K-h-a-m-i-s, K-h-a-m-i-s, come to us, we want you, you will be ours." and his eyeballs are like magnets that make me start sliding over to him. then i wake up before i get there, but im afraid that sometime i won't wake up and i'll be forced to do stuff. Help

Comment

do they use the kabala? much of the alleged black majic comes from this book { which is 1 of the holy books of the jews} best thing is 2 pray ruqyah but remember no1 can turn u gay, take some steroids get big knock on there door n beat them up

Comment

beat'em up eh

I have a question............There is no such thing as Vampires, right?
                I don't think so but the lease you can be afraid of is your dolls poping out of your toy box. (oooooo i'd go crazy)
                <O_o*Another Revolution*o_O>
                A Muslimah and Loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Khamis
                  nam, don't get mad but yer bounsing little guy looks homo. Im not sayin yer like that but trust me, u got to butch up in this world or u mite be in danjer of going over to the pink side
                  having a cute avatar does not make you gay.
                  fancying the same sex makes you gay....

...its not quite the same :p
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Sallaam

~saying in an overly feminine voice~ Khamis u shouldn't worry about my avatar,i am pretty sure he's hetrosexual

Yeah, take qaatils advice of taking steroids. If you take enough of them it makes u infertile, maybee they will not want u then. Good thinking Qaatil

Allah HAfiz

ENam ("lol" Nam 21/09/03)

Comment

Originally posted by nam
                      Sallaam

~saying in an overly feminine voice~ Khamis u shouldn't worry about my avatar,i am pretty sure he's hetrosexual

Yeah, take qaatils advice of taking steroids. If you take enough of them it makes u infertile, maybee they will not want u then. Good thinking Qaatil

Allah HAfiz

ENam ("lol" Nam 21/09/03)
                      Infertile? I don't think that would make a difference, they are not after him for reproduction capabilitues.

Comment

Sallaam

Hmm, good point, tsk tsk tsk qaatil, u should have thought of that tsk tsk tsk

Allah HAfiz

ENam ("Having big muscles is like being an idiot with a gun" Nam 21/09/03)

Comment

Too much Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Khamis.

Throw your television out of the window.

What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
                          Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
                          Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
                          but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
                          but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
                          We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
                          freedom from slavery to other than the One,
                          Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
                          and a horizon that extends to the next life,
                          Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

what does "'tsk'" stand for?
                            <O_o*Another Revolution*o_O>
                            A Muslimah and Loving it

Comment

Originally posted by J-Cool24
                              what does "'tsk'" stand for?
                              lol nothing its like a disapproving noise if u know what i mean, like tutting
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by Khamis
                                When i walk past there house, i pretent everything is ok. but u can feel thm looking at you becuase you get warm spot right on your butt except kinda like between your legs back there. u can't fake that. an what about my dreams???
                                i think the vampires need to be protected from you ;)
                                [CENTER][LEFT][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]– - – - – - [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]– - – - – - [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]– - – - – - –[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray] - – - – - [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]– - – - – - [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]– - – -
                                [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT]
                                [LEFT] [B][COLOR=Purple]I WANT TO[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Magenta]move it[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]move it[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Teal]move it[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] :zzz:

[/LEFT]
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X