Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I choose:

Re: What should I choose:

Can I just say Dentistry is VERY VERY hard to get into, only a very small percentage get in. I have had so many friends who had AAAA in their Alevels (bio,chem,maths and physics) and they got rejected from all the unis, even when they took a gap year and reapplied they still didn't get in so my advice would be only go for it if you are extremely good at sciences and even then it's not enough. Also think about if you are totally committed to it. To apply for dentistry you have to have bio and chem Alevel grade A's and preferably maths but it can be any science related 3rd subject. I say do istikahara this is one thing I did not do and regret it dearly.

Comment

Re: What should I choose:

Originally posted by x--x View Post
      Can I just say Dentistry is VERY VERY hard to get into, only a very small percentage get in. I have had so many friends who had AAAA in their Alevels (bio,chem,maths and physics) and they got rejected from all the unis, even when they took a gap year and reapplied they still didn't get in so my advice would be only go for it if you are extremely good at sciences and even then it's not enough. Also think about if you are totally committed to it. To apply for dentistry you have to have bio and chem Alevel grade A's and preferably maths but it can be any science related 3rd subject. I say do istikahara this is one thing I did not do and regret it dearly.
      Thanks for the advice brother

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X