Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Country Do You Like Visiting or Would Like To Visit?

*]What is the best country you have visited? i've only visited Canada and Egypt, and they are two different worlds so can't really compare
    [*]Which country would you most like to visit? Fiji, New Zealand, Italy, Scotland, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Morocco ( just a few :D)

[*]What has stopped you from visiting this country? Life
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

1.What is the best country you have visited? I'm from the US,and only been out of country twice? Both times to the Cayman Islands to see family. Wouldn't consider it the best country because there's so much much more out there

2. Which country would you most like to visit? (i.e. You’ve always wanted to visit but haven’t got round to yet)?
      I love Spanish and Arabic and Urdu..so mostly countries that involve these things.
      -Latin American/Caribbean countries: Peru, Panama, Suriname, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Belize, Dominican Republic
      -Arab-speaking countries: Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Qatar, Morocco
      -Urdu: Pakistan

3. What has stopped you from visiting this country? (e.g. lack of funding, lack of information about the country, apprehension about going there)
      Lol. I'm 19 without a job..plus in college lol. I will try to visit as many of the countries that I can..inshallah.

Comment

1. Aside from Makkah and Madinah :love: I LOVED Marrakesh and Cairo :inlove:
        2. I'd love to travel to Malaysia and Turkey inshaAllaah.
        3. Need to convince my husband to take me there ;) inshaAllaah in the future I hope I'm able to go, especially to Malaysia.
        "..And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him."
        [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

Comment

maldives :-(
          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

^Ooooh, nice choice the Maldives, I was about to go there from Malaysia once but I had to leave for school :(

Countries I like visiting: I go to Malaysia regularly, should be going soon again insha Allah.

Countries I want to visit: Saudi, might be going there soon too from Malaysia, but then again I might not end up going. Very vague at this point.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

I really want to go to Mecca, Medina and Morocco. I call it the 3Ms hehe.

And probably somewhere in Scandinavia, Switzerland or Austria, just to enjoy the nature

Comment

What is the best country you have visited?

UAE, Canada, China
                Which country would you most like to visit? (i.e. You’ve always wanted to visit but haven’t got round to yet)

Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Maldives, Sweden, England
                What has stopped you from visiting this country?

Lack of funding and because I'm a student lack of time is also a another reason
                '' This dunya is like a shadow. If you try to catch it, you will never be able to do so. If you turn your back towards it, it has no choice but to follow you.'' -Ibn Al Qayyim

Comment

Working...
                X